You Can Have It

ncrobb
Founding Member

Epiphany. I bought a couple ounces,add it half way through a bowl twice and gave the rest to Wildcrow. There was something harsh about it.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Dr Uhaha wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:48 pm Am curious about the gravel you put in those.
Is it kitty litter or what?
Say what now?

...For me, D&R's London Dock and H&H's Sweet Cask. London Dock made me feel ill and Sweet Cask is not a match for and only serves to remind me of how much I miss Sugar Barrel. :cry:
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Armycw2

No codger burleys, no lakelands, no GLP except sixpence, no C&D save for Cross Eyed Cricket...and not Clan...never Clan...never ever ever Clan
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

This could get long :)

GLP .. not a one
Hearth and Home .... pass
C&D .... pass
Daughters and Ryan ... not a chance
Lane Very Cherry
Exclusiv sherry and cherry
St.Bruno
Most any " English blend " ... there are few I enjoy but the ones I do , I love .
Most any , if not all Lakeland blends. There's a couple exceptions but they would be my last choice of what I would tolerate smoking

PALADIN ... It pisses me off it's still made . I mean , all the great blends that are gone ... and this shit is still going . Dear God , man

I could go on but I won't. Now I'm pissed Edgeworth slice is gone and Paladin is still produced . I swear , there's a God but you wouldnt think so with that in mind
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

Ennerdale. Cannot stand being overwhelmed with that horrible Lakeland stench. In very light doses it may enhance the flavor. I can't say anything collectively about Lakeland blends as I have only tried 1792 Flake and Coniston Cut Plug besides the Ennerdale train wreck. I liked both of these.