Page 1 of 1

A blend prayer

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:43 pm
by Ruffinogold
In the name of the Father , Son and Holy spirit ... please , though your awesome power , bring about the return of Warrior Plug . Murray's is still alive and we down here could use A bunch of it , so allow them to get busy . Father , I'm sure you're well aware of how much all the pipe smokers will benefit . Also , bless those pipe smokers who have not had the opportunity to try it .

PS ... please repackage warrior plug so that it has St. Michael on it .. that would be way cool

Sotc ( sign of the cross ) , Amen

A blend prayer

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:30 pm
by Dr Uhaha
Thank you for your message. Your request number, sequenced in order of importance, is: 27,623,761,002.

Image

A blend prayer

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:53 pm
by Ruffinogold
Bro Uhaha wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:30 pm
Thank you for your message. Your request number, sequenced in order of importance, is: 27,623,761,002.

Image
Importance is like sin ... sin is sin ..,though there's mortal and venial

A blend prayer

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:21 pm
by unregistered2
Ruffinogold wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:53 pm
Bro Uhaha wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:30 pm
Thank you for your message. Your request number, sequenced in order of importance, is: 27,623,761,002.

Image
Importance is like sin ... sin is sin ..,though there's mortal and venial
On top of that, there is proof that He loves us.
Image

A blend prayer

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:46 pm
by Ruffinogold
houtenziel wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:21 pm
Ruffinogold wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:53 pm
Bro Uhaha wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:30 pm
Thank you for your message. Your request number, sequenced in order of importance, is: 27,623,761,002.

Image
Importance is like sin ... sin is sin ..,though there's mortal and venial
On top of that, there is proof that He loves us.
Image
Lol ... yes , thankfully he loves us enough to have burley slice available at times . Afterall , when God isn't smoking Edgeworth Slices.. he's doing wessex

A blend prayer

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:51 pm
by Ronv69
houtenziel wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:21 pm
Ruffinogold wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:53 pm
Bro Uhaha wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:30 pm
Thank you for your message. Your request number, sequenced in order of importance, is: 27,623,761,002.

Image
Importance is like sin ... sin is sin ..,though there's mortal and venial
On top of that, there is proof that He loves us.
Image
Oh! I double like this!

A blend prayer

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:55 pm
by Ronv69
O glorious Archangel St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly host, defend us in battle, and in the struggle which is ours against the principalities and Powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against spirits of evil in high places, that wouldost deprive us of of the glorious weed that you, in your great wisdom hath provided to us and our forebears in the past millennia for the soothing of our minds and the focus of our meditations on your Holy Glory.
Amen

A blend prayer

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:05 pm
by Ruffinogold
Ronv69 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:55 pm
O glorious Archangel St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly host, defend us in battle, and in the struggle which is ours against the principalities and Powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against spirits of evil in high places, that wouldost deprive us of of the glorious weed that you, in your great wisdom hath provided to us and our forebears in the past millennia for the soothing of our minds and the focus of our meditations on your Holy Glory.
Amen
Here here ... Amen. :thumbs: