Tobacco Alerts

Johnny
Member in Good Standing

FVF is at Smoking Pipes in 250g and tins. Don't know how long it will last...
JTWilliams
Member in Very Good Standing

Now til 2/22 MacB tins 15% off at TP. Code Mac15
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Smokers pride black cavendish is now in stock about everywhere !

Really , it is
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:49 am Smokers pride black cavendish is now in stock about everywhere !

Really , it is
I will have you know there is none in my house, cellar, missile silo, whatever. That leaves more of it in the stores for you!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ellis You
Member in Good Standing

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:49 am Smokers pride black cavendish is now in stock about everywhere !

Really , it is
I know it's in stock in my closet! But I need to get another pound of BCA before it's all gone.
Middle Earth

Smoking Pipes has Rattray in stock
Got
Old Gowrie
Marlin Flake
Hal O' the Wynd
Red Rapparee
Whalehead King

P&C's Match blends are on sale for $1.75 an an ounce. I was reading their descriptions of Match BB1938:

"About a year ago, we approached Dunhill about bringing one of their old favorites back to market. It was a very smooth Latakia blend with red and bright Virginias that was sold only at the Dunhill stores. It's name came from the comment "smooth as a b___'s b____m". They told us that they couldn't use the name anymore, so bringing it back was off the table. Not to be deterred, we began doing research to recreate the blend, including acquiring an old tin for comparison. Then we found out that they were going to reintroduce the blend under the name BB1938 in Europe. We had spent too much time, effort and expense to develop our blend not to release it, so we invite you to try Match - BB1938."

What an odd phrase to censor, unless it means something other than what innocent me thinks it means.
JTWilliams
Member in Very Good Standing

Whalehead King wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:50 pm P&C's Match blends are on sale for $1.75 an an ounce. I was reading their descriptions of Match BB1938:

"About a year ago, we approached Dunhill about bringing one of their old favorites back to market. It was a very smooth Latakia blend with red and bright Virginias that was sold only at the Dunhill stores. It's name came from the comment "smooth as a b___'s b____m". They told us that they couldn't use the name anymore, so bringing it back was off the table. Not to be deterred, we began doing research to recreate the blend, including acquiring an old tin for comparison. Then we found out that they were going to reintroduce the blend under the name BB1938 in Europe. We had spent too much time, effort and expense to develop our blend not to release it, so we invite you to try Match - BB1938."

What an odd phrase to censor, unless it means something other than what innocent me thinks it means.
Come now, old sport. We musn't offend the pearl clutchers.
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Try Cob

SPC has Stokkebye pipes and tobacco 15% off - any tobacco I should try?
Forget the past for it no more holds sway;
forget the future once you thought so bright
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Looks like that is for the 4th Generation stuff only.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche