McClelland Blues strikes again

Tsal
Forum Decorum

ncrobb wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:25 am Yea, not all the blends have the “ketchup” thing going on, actually most didn’t, and I know some folks didn’t like it.
I like geranium's.
The Troll Whisperer
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

I have a handful of McClelland tins left that will probably never be smoked by me. Bought them all together about eight years ago on a trip with a close friend who has now gone on. Those tins hold more than air and leaves for me.

-Mr. Sentimental
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Bro Uhaha wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:04 am I have a handful of McClelland tins left that will probably never be smoked by me. Bought them all together about eight years ago on a trip with a close friend who has now gone on. Those tins hold more than air and leaves for me.

-Mr. Sentimental
Understandable, but you can smoke them in their honor and still keep the tins.
The Troll Whisperer
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

My first tinned tobacco was a McClelland blend, Frog Morton on the Bayou. I would love to get my hands on a few tins to see how I like it after trying so many other blends. It was great stuff and it's a sad thing that they closed shop. Good thing that we still have so many other blends available to us though
ncrobb
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:55 am
ncrobb wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:25 am Yea, not all the blends have the “ketchup” thing going on, actually most didn’t, and I know some folks didn’t like it.
I like geranium's.
At first glance I read “I like Germain’s” and thought to myself that I could see you smoking Germain’s blends. Then I reread it and went “Nope, he’s just being Tommy”.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Middle Earth

Tbe only granny-panties I have is Stonhenge Flake
Really like that one, top five blends for me
Tsal
Forum Decorum

ncrobb wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:10 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:55 am
I like geranium's.
At first glance I read “I like Germain’s” and thought to myself that I could see you smoking Germain’s blends. Then I reread it and went “Nope, he’s just being Tommy”.
😂... of course👍
I had my fill with Germain's as well. I Like both but there are so many other things available. I still owe you somethin' so let me see what's lying deep in the cellar.
The Troll Whisperer
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Middle Earth wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:26 pm granny-panties
:lol:
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Middle Earth wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:26 pm Tbe only granny-panties I have is Stonhenge Flake
Really like that one, top five blends for me
Love the granny-panties!💨
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:14 am Not really a fan of Ketchup.
I hate ketchup blends . The Tawny had a tinge of it But it was good . The non ketchup virginias were great . #24 , man ... if you haven't had thast one , when I pop a tin ill send you sone . You'll know when I do because ill post about it
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.