Buying tobacco

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I swear , i dont need anymore tobacco . But ya know how that goes . Thankfully , in a way , i go to purchase stuff online and mostly dont get to pull the trigger because theyre out of something i want on my list . it comes in stock and then something else on the list is out of stock . im currently eyeballing a site that has something ive been waiting for for a few months or more ... and guess what ... they got the other stuff too . it must be my lucky day

you guys run into that too , wherre you pull back waiting on something ? im not talking stuff that is pretty much gone , say like germain products
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:59 pm I swear , i dont need anymore tobacco . But ya know how that goes . Thankfully , in a way , i go to purchase stuff online and mostly dont get to pull the trigger because theyre out of something i want on my list . it comes in stock and then something else on the list is out of stock . im currently eyeballing a site that has something ive been waiting for for a few months or more ... and guess what ... they got the other stuff too . it must be my lucky day

you guys run into that too , wherre you pull back waiting on something ? im not talking stuff that is pretty much gone , say like germain products
Most of the stuff I smoke is pretty common, so in the past it hasn't been an issue. Since getting back into the swing of things, I am finding sites out of stuff that is usually always in stock, like LLRR in pouches. I am kind of funny though.. I won't order from SP, P&C, or.. ahem.. 4Noggins. So that leaves Tobaccopipes, WV(my main place), and a certain "planetary" cigar seller that will remain nameless(just in case that is the place you speak of). That sorta limits my options. With WV, I will usually keep a running tobacco list, and then I wait until they have a drop of American pipes come in and I get stuff in one go if possible.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

I picked up a tub of PA at the res, not like I didn't already have any, but otherwise haven't purchased any in like, two years? Fairly well stocked but I'm in a state that no one will ship to so I don't even peruse those sites. There's someone over the border in a land that still permits shipments, might see if they're not opposed to recieving an order if the urge strikes. Right, Hout?
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:10 pm I picked up a tub of PA at the res, not like I didn't already have any, but otherwise haven't purchased any in like, two years? Fairly well stocked but I'm in a state that no one will ship to so I don't even peruse those sites. There's someone over the border in a land that still permits shipments, might see if they're not opposed to recieving an order if the urge strikes. Right, Hout?
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Houtenziel wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:09 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:59 pm I swear , i dont need anymore tobacco . But ya know how that goes . Thankfully , in a way , i go to purchase stuff online and mostly dont get to pull the trigger because theyre out of something i want on my list . it comes in stock and then something else on the list is out of stock . im currently eyeballing a site that has something ive been waiting for for a few months or more ... and guess what ... they got the other stuff too . it must be my lucky day

Most of the stuff I smoke is pretty common, so in the past it hasn't been an issue. Since getting back into the swing of things, I am finding sites out of stuff that is usually always in stock, like LLRR in pouches. I am kind of funny though.. I won't order from SP, P&C, or.. ahem.. 4Noggins. So that leaves Tobaccopipes, WV(my main place), and a certain "planetary" cigar seller that will remain nameless(just in case that is the place you speak of). That sorta limits my options. With WV, I will usually keep a running tobacco list, and then I wait until they have a drop of American pipes come in and I get stuff in one go if possible.

we are on the same page .

i have no problem saying publicly that 4 noggins can kiss my ass .

Tobacco pipes and wv are where i shop online . sp only if they have a pipe i have to have .. but i dont have to have a pipe .. mostly .

yeah , when wv gets in their shipment of kaywoodie , medico and yello bole , its pretty bad ass . they have my tobacco go to blends
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Houtenziel wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:16 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:10 pm I picked up a tub of PA at the res, not like I didn't already have any, but otherwise haven't purchased any in like, two years? Fairly well stocked but I'm in a state that no one will ship to so I don't even peruse those sites. There's someone over the border in a land that still permits shipments, might see if they're not opposed to recieving an order if the urge strikes. Right, Hout?
Time to start a Seattle Buyers Club for the brethren behind the fence.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Dr Uhaha wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:30 pm
Houtenziel wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:16 pm
Time to start a Seattle Buyers Club for the brethren behind the fence.
If we make it a co op it might fly out here, unlike all those grounded Boeing 737's
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I like Mars cigar, they always did good by me. Once the Brit phenomenon took off AGAIN I stopped buying the stuff and started down the road of Apothecary blends never to look back again. Friggn hipsters.
The Troll Whisperer
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:20 pm

I like Mars cigar, they always do good by me. Once the Brit phenomenon took off I stopped buying the stuff and started down the road of Apothecary blends never to look back again. They can have it!
awww.. you called them out. :D I discovered them about 4 years back.. ship fast and they have the cheapest cobs you'll find anywhere online.
I am with ya on the no cork-sniffing blends. @steamboat used to give me flak, called me the "pouchmaster" because I'd rather smoke some OTC blend rather than any of the hard to find stuff we'd spent hours..days hunting down. And today I proved that by buying a pouch of Dutch Masters Whiskey, and am more excited about it than I can ever remember being about any of the so-called "unicorns".

A little PG sizzle on the tongue just reminds me that I am alive.. :D
― Theodore Roosevelt
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Houtenziel wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:31 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:20 pm

I like Mars cigar, they always do good by me. Once the Brit phenomenon took off I stopped buying the stuff and started down the road of Apothecary blends never to look back again. They can have it!
awww.. you called them out. :D I discovered them about 4 years back.. ship fast and they have the cheapest cobs you'll find anywhere online.
I am with ya on the no cork-sniffing blends. @steamboat used to give me flak, called me the "pouchmaster" because I'd rather smoke some OTC blend rather than any of the hard to find stuff we'd spent hours..days hunting down. And today I proved that by buying a pouch of Dutch Masters Whiskey, and am more excited about it than I can ever remember being about any of the so-called "unicorns".

A little PG sizzle on the tongue just reminds me that I am alive.. :D
I did but I doubt that's where he was ordering from... PG sizzle. Lol
The Troll Whisperer