Pop a tin / sound of air / make a vid

Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Armycw2 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:02 pm
Citizen B wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:45 pm I'm out. This is not my fetish, man. It's not my scene.
What about a Moldovan woman with hairy armpits opening a tin of tobacco?
:lurk:
Armycw2

Citizen B wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:07 pm
Citizen B wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:45 pm

Once upon a time, I subscribed to a subreddit on Reddit, follow me here, that's the lingo we use on Reddit, about girls with hairy armpits. Then, for days, every time I opened up the Reddit app, I was deluged with photos of girls with hairy armpits. I thought, who the heck cares about any of this? Some people do, the way some people will care about videos of opening a fresh tin of tobacco. After awhile, I had enough of looking at young women's hairy armpits. A little of that went a long way for me. Enough was enough. I suspect I'm going to quickly feel that way about this thread.

I'm out. This is not my fetish, man. It's not my scene.
I've seen my share, already, thanks. Some of my best friends are Moldovans. Good people. They're honest people.
Hey man you gotta let Ruffinogold fly his freak flag on this one...hissing tobacco tins and polish chicks...dont judge him man :lol:
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Citizen B wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:45 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:36 pm Sometime this weekend Im going to pop a tin . Of what , I dont know yet , but I got a number of them so Ill have to pick one . The sound of the air escaping a tin just gives me chills , I love it . I say lets have a competition of who can capture the loudest air escape on video ... Im talkin air escaping the tin and not something else [ just sayin ] .

What you will receive .. An opened tin of which you can now smoke the contents of and or jar . And who knows what else ... maybe a date with this beautiful Polish woman ......

Maybe something else ... but at least an open tin

Anyone interested ?
Once upon a time, I subscribed to a subreddit on Reddit, follow me here, that's the lingo we use on Reddit, about girls with hairy armpits. Then, for days, every time I opened up the Reddit app, I was deluged with photos of girls with hairy armpits. I thought, who the heck cares about any of this? Some people do, the way some people will care about videos of opening a fresh tin of tobacco. After awhile, I had enough of looking at young women's hairy armpits. A little of that went a long way for me. Enough was enough. I suspect I'm going to quickly feel that way about this thread.

I'm out. This is not my fetish, man. It's not my scene.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Armycw2 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:18 pm

I've seen my share, already, thanks. Some of my best friends are Moldovans. Good people. They're honest people.
Hey man you gotta let Ruffinogold fly his freak flag on this one...hissing tobacco tins and polish chicks...dont judge him man :lol:
I'm not judging. I am just not interested. I know that given enough years of living we are all damaged goods. What is one man's trash is another man's treasure. I get it. Ruff, or anyone, can fly any flag they want, but I only salute the Stars and Stripes, Captain America style.

I'm not going to read this thread anymore. That's all. If you don't quote me, I won't get any notifications. That'll be good because if you quote me, I'll feel compelled to respond. If we keep this train of thought going, we're going to get ourselves banned from PSF., calling the Mayor a pervert and all.

No one but God can judge the condition of another person's soul. You can quote me on that.

In the meantime:

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Armycw2

Citizen B wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:43 pm

I'm not judging. I am just not interested. I know that given enough years of living we are all damaged goods. What is one man's trash is another man's treasure. I get it. Ruff, or anyone, can fly any flag they want, but I only salute the Stars and Stripes, Captain America style.

I'm not going to read this thread anymore. That's all. If you don't quote me, I won't get any notifications. That'll be good because if you quote me, I'll feel compelled to respond. If we keep this train of thought going, we're going to get ourselves banned from PSF., calling the Mayor a pervert and all.

No one but God can judge the condition of another person's soul. You can quote me on that.

In the meantime:

I think were too far down the hairy arm pitted rabbit hole on this one to let it slide...we have to gaze upon the cold fetid ugly truth
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Armycw2 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:57 pm

In the meantime:

I think were too far down the hairy arm pitted rabbit hole on this one to let it slide...we have to gaze upon the cold fetid ugly truth
Uncle. I'm not here to highjack this wingding, as much as I am enjoying it.

Let's see what happens on this thread next. You can tell me all about it. I'm sure it will be thrilling.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Well shoot
Don’t think I’ve made a video before with this new phone
I’ll have to try a few cans of coke first so I don’t end up pooping open all my tins of tobacco
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

rekamepip wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:59 pm Well shoot
.... so I don’t end up pooping open all my tins of tobacco
I think I detect a typographical error-----unless you mean what you just said. ;)
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Houtenziel wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:53 pm Since tins are under a low vacuum inside, wouldn't the air technically not be escaping, but entering?
Air escapes to the tin , from the tin ... oi :lol:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:08 pm
Armycw2 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:57 pm

In the meantime:

Uncle. I'm not here to highjack this wingding, as much as I am enjoying it.

Let's see what happens on this thread next. You can tell me all about it. I'm sure it will be thrilling.
Red bikinis :o
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.