CHEMICALS , OH MY !!

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:01 pm Ruff, you're into some weird science....

We're all made up chemicals. All of 'em good.

Natural flavors and artificial flavors are both made up of the same chemicals. Natural flavors are more expensive to make because it entails boiling down foods to their base chemical consistencies, while artificial flavors take mixing the components in a lab. New Jersey, of all places, is the artificial flavor capital of the world. Those aren't chemical plants you see when you drive down the NJ turnpike----they are flavor farms.

The Garden State. God bless New Jersey! We are all made of chemicals---chemicals and a soul. The topping of a tobacco blend is its spirit. No harm there. Just transcendent smoking pleasure.
You ... Image
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:01 pm Ruff, you're into some weird science....

We're all made up chemicals. All of 'em good.

Natural flavors and artificial flavors are both made up of the same chemicals. Natural flavors are more expensive to make because it entails boiling down foods to their base chemical consistencies, while artificial flavors take mixing the components in a lab. New Jersey, of all places, is the artificial flavor capital of the world. Those aren't chemical plants you see when you drive down the NJ turnpike----they are flavor farms.

The Garden State. God bless New Jersey! We are all made of chemicals---chemicals and a soul. The topping of a tobacco blend is its spirit. No harm there. Just transcendent smoking pleasure.
Im gonna have to come up with reasons to use the term flavor farm :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Whalehead King

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:01 pm
Im gonna have to come up with reasons to use the term flavor farm :thumbs:
Imagine the possibilities...

This should be the song of the day---or at least the Aromatic Tobacco of the Year! :lol: