Rattrays Exotic Orange

Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:17 pm The pipe I smoked it in doesn't smell like oranges though, so I'll say it doesn't ghost.
Yo. A brylon never ghosts. That's why its a working man's Meer. Low on cost, high on performance. Light on the wallet, heavy on reuseablility---- bowl after bowl after bowl after bowl, no matter what you pack into it.

I wish I had Kevin's pipe.

Whoops! We're on page four and we're getting more and more off topic. :oops: Never mind.

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:39 pm You all need some captain Bob's blend in your life. Has grape-y notes
Kevin had a pouch of CB Grape at one point.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:40 am
Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:39 pm You all need some captain Bob's blend in your life. Has grape-y notes
I've only sniffed cb grape and it was nowhere near intriguing enough for me to want a bowl of it. Captain Bob is very different. On the good end of the weird spectrum in a 1 - 2oz capacity. A freakshow for the occasional tastebud surprise
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:40 am
It's gone, gone.gone, cryin' won't bring it back. :oops:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!