SPRT

simplepipes
Codger in Training

Nice to have a B&M that is service oriented . . .

I only visit the local B&Ms on rare occasion for Butane Fuel and the like. Far too expensive and tend to cater to cigar smokers.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

simplepipes wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:19 pm Nice to have a B&M that is service oriented . . .

I only visit the local B&Ms on rare occasion for Butane Fuel and the like. Far too expensive and tend to cater to cigar smokers.

-sp
Same here, I used to stop in them for 3P's and misc. but that's been since the summer I've seen any. One shop went cigar only and when I asked a question after the change was met with some really undesirable and aggressive condescension, never went back. Another store eliminated all their bulk last winter, now all they have is a few tins of things I don't want for $20+ on a table with more cigars taking up the former bulk space. Only one shop I know of that's equally pipe and cigar focused and doesn't make you feel like you just walked in on a family sitting down to dinner but it's a drive and there is no parking lot and seldom any spaces available so I only stop by when out that way, it's also the most expensive with bulk starting at 7.99 but they are the only place with any. What keeps me out of most of them is the high prices, what makes me not want to return is the treatment. Really don't care for the crashing a private party vibe I get from most of them.
avid

Grettman wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:41 pm NOOB here... I have heard about SPRT numerous times. What does it stand for? It’s driving me nuts!! I want to try it.
Smokers Pride Rich Taste
insufferable filter guy
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

avid wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:32 pm
Grettman wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:41 pm NOOB here... I have heard about SPRT numerous times. What does it stand for? It’s driving me nuts!! I want to try it.
Smokers Pride Rich Taste
You're late, we all tried to fill up the second page with that response.