Cellar Labels

Post Reply
User avatar
houtenziel
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 888
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Oregon

Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:52 pm

Not sure if you guys had seen this or not, but I stumbled across this site the other day and thought I would share. Pretty cool if you are the organizational type, or you have your cellar on display somewhere in your house.

https://cellarlabels.com/
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 5):
Mr BeardsleyoldbillLongshanksIslayphileMikeDennison
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 1215
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:10 pm

I've seen that before and it's really pretty awesome. I'm not ashamed to say that 95% of mine are sharpie and the rest are made with a dymo. Lol
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 3):
oldbillIslayphileMikeDennison
Not the brightest bulb in the fixture ;)
User avatar
houtenziel
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 888
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Oregon

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:14 pm

Mr Beardsley wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:10 pm
I've seen that before and it's really pretty awesome. I'm not ashamed to say that 95% of mine are sharpie and the rest are made with a dymo. Lol
Yeahhhhh... most of my tobacco is in an assortment of plastic bags, so these don't really work out for me. At some point I will get my act together and start jarring again.. maybe. Thought maybe the folks here that cellar might actually make some use of them.
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 4):
Mr BeardsleyoldbillIslayphileMikeDennison
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 1215
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:15 pm

houtenziel wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:14 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:10 pm
I've seen that before and it's really pretty awesome. I'm not ashamed to say that 95% of mine are sharpie and the rest are made with a dymo. Lol
Yeahhhhh... most of my tobacco is in an assortment of plastic bags, so these don't really work out for me. At some point I will get my act together and start jarring again.. maybe. Thought maybe the folks here that cellar might actually make some use of them.
Absolutely. I've seen some beautiful cellars that do exactly what you're thinking
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 3):
oldbillIslayphileMikeDennison
Not the brightest bulb in the fixture ;)
User avatar
slowroll
Founding Member
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:17 am

Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:25 pm

Certainly are nice. What I did was grab screen captures from SP.com tinned tobac displays and print them out in various sizes for respective jars and tape them on.
This post by slowroll liked by (total 4):
Mr BeardsleyoldbillIslayphileMikeDennison
www.custompipestems.com ...pipestems and pipes designed and created
User avatar
oldbill
Active Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Kyle, TX

Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:29 pm

Thanks for that link! Since my printer stopped working about 6 months ago I've been using sticker labels off of a Walmart shelf and a sharpie, since I need to get my printer working again anyway this'll give me the motivation. :D
This post by oldbill liked by (total 2):
IslayphileMikeDennison
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
User avatar
Longshanks
Active Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:13 am
Location: Kentucky

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:44 pm

houtenziel wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:52 pm
Not sure if you guys had seen this or not, but I stumbled across this site the other day and thought I would share. Pretty cool if you are the organizational type, or you have your cellar on display somewhere in your house.

https://cellarlabels.com/
Love it~! The sharpie thing is fine, but this absolutely satisfies my OCD for neat appearance and organization. :thumbs:
This post by Longshanks liked by (total 4):
houtenzielIslayphileMikeDennisonoldbill
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
User avatar
MikeDennison
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 970
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:51 pm

This is great! Thanks for sharing. I recently got Dear Sweetie's permission to purchase a bunch more jars, so here I go!
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 2):
oldbillMr Beardsley
Post Reply