What's Going on With the Gawith Hoggarth & Co?

User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 1668
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:46 am

All the Redcoat companies will fall into the same fall as Germain . They've had the same people working there since thery started all those many years ago . Production keeps getting slower for sure . It's said no one's seen anyone come in or out of their buildings for over 75 years , which is modern times in their time frame . For decades now , people have hoped and prayed that they're at least procreating in there , as sinister as that would be .
Do you remember on the old psf where someone found what looked kinda like a rusty nail in their blend ? It was a nail alright but not one used in wood . It's rumored that the original Lakeland essence was a fountain of youth concoction ... with side effects sadly . They've been nailing themselves back together since 1820 .
Basically , it's like the living dead in there . Obviously they haven't been out in the world for some time , given theyve let McBaren out figure them in tobacco ready to go from the tin, which was a difficulty for them and continues to be as nothing new will ever cross there path again apparently
It's sad but true . We need to realized that , if we live long enough , the only tobacco that will be available in the future will be mixture 79 and Borkum Riff Ultra Light
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 7):
Kevin KeithhoutenzielBruyere_RoyaleMr BeardsleyThelonious monkfishFr_TomBilly Joe
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
User avatar
houtenziel
Senior Member
Posts: 2223
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Oregon

Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:10 am

Ruffinogold wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:46 am
All the Redcoat companies will fall into the same fall as Germain . They've had the same people working there since thery started all those many years ago . Production keeps getting slower for sure . It's said no one's seen anyone come in or out of their buildings for over 75 years , which is modern times in their time frame . For decades now , people have hoped and prayed that they're at least procreating in there , as sinister as that would be .
Do you remember on the old psf where someone found what looked kinda like a rusty nail in their blend ? It was a nail alright but not one used in wood . It's rumored that the original Lakeland essence was a fountain of youth concoction ... with side effects sadly . They've been nailing themselves back together since 1820 .
Basically , it's like the living dead in there . Obviously they haven't been out in the world for some time , given theyve let McBaren out figure them in tobacco ready to go from the tin, which was a difficulty for them and continues to be as nothing new will ever cross there path again apparently
It's sad but true . We need to realized that , if we live long enough , the only tobacco that will be available in the future will be mixture 79 and Borkum Riff Ultra Light
Scratch that.. this is the most plausible answer. Cantankerous English zombies are way more likely than selling out because of hype.
:lol:
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 4):
Bruyere_RoyaleRuffinogoldThelonious monkfishFr_Tom
"Today is a good day for a good day." - KK
User avatar
SteveNH
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Sandown, New Hampshire

Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:58 am

I predict...…...GH will arrive on US shores this week and be plentiful and abundant by the weekend.

(Also, 4 Noggins has just received a shipment)
This post by SteveNH liked by (total 6):
Mr BeardsleyFr_TomKevin KeithBruyere_RoyalehoutenzielIslayphile
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 2914
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Cowtown

Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:34 am

SteveNH wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:58 am
I predict...…...GH will arrive on US shores this week and be plentiful and abundant by the weekend.

(Also, 4 Noggins has just received a shipment)
I hope there is a ton of Bob's Chocolate for you!
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 5):
Fr_TomBruyere_RoyalehoutenzielIslayphileSteveNH
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 2787
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:05 am

SteveNH wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:58 am
I predict...…...GH will arrive on US shores this week and be plentiful and abundant by the weekend.

(Also, 4 Noggins has just received a shipment)
Good to see you Steve! Where ya been hinding?
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomIslayphileSteveNH
Tsal... 🎳 A Zesty flavorful adventure in pipe smoking...
Image
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 2450
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:49 pm

Seems to be trickling onto more sites, cupojoes posted some today
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 2):
IslayphileThelonious monkfish
Not the brightest bulb in the fixture ;)
User avatar
Thelonious monkfish
Senior Member
Posts: 1461
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:22 pm

Mr Beardsley wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:49 pm
Seems to be trickling onto more sites, cupojoes posted some today
Balkan, Broken Scotch, and Top Black Cherry are all that remain. Would be surprised if there is anything left by morning. You really only get about three hours to find out and rush to make any purchases. Someone else is expecting shipment but I don't dare say over the internet and give those watchful eyes a heads up in case I have the wherewithal to grab something the moment it's listed, as any time after that would be too late as by then half would be bound for trophy cellars and possibly never smoked with the rest going on ebay.
This post by Thelonious monkfish liked by:
Mr Beardsley
User avatar
houtenziel
Senior Member
Posts: 2223
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Oregon

Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:17 pm

G&H is back in stock on SmokingPipes! Probably elsewhere too.

Edit:
Iwan Ries has the tins in stock too(Bob's, Ennerdale, Rum Flake, Best Brown).
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomThelonious monkfishIslayphile
"Today is a good day for a good day." - KK
User avatar
Thelonious monkfish
Senior Member
Posts: 1461
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:48 pm

Shhhh.....
This post by Thelonious monkfish liked by (total 3):
houtenzielFr_TomIslayphile
User avatar
houtenziel
Senior Member
Posts: 2223
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Oregon

Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:54 pm

Thelonious monkfish wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:48 pm
Shhhh.....
I was actually thinking the other day, that we should have a members only area of the forum for posting this sort of thing. Keep it off the open web.
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 3):
Thelonious monkfishFr_TomIslayphile
"Today is a good day for a good day." - KK
Post Reply