Another Sampler from P&C.

User avatar
Bamarick
Active Member
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:11 am

Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:06 pm

It's on backorder, but I was able to place an order this morning for this 3 pack sampler.

https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/europe ... /#p-151508
This post by Bamarick liked by (total 6):
MikeDennisonhoutenzieloldbillFr_TomPeacockThelonious monkfish
Just an old retired Telephone Man enjoying life one day at a time.
User avatar
MikeDennison
Senior Member
Posts: 1433
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:43 pm

I've tried all three; the John Bull is actually pretty good stuff!
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 5):
houtenzieloldbillFr_TomPeacockThelonious monkfish
User avatar
oldbill
Active Member
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Kyle, TX

Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:50 pm

MikeDennison wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:43 pm
I've tried all three; the John Bull is actually pretty good stuff!
That John Bull with a pinch of blending Perique is really nice, adds a whole new depth to the blend and kicks up the Vitamin N a little. :D
This post by oldbill liked by (total 4):
Fr_TomMikeDennisonPeacockThelonious monkfish
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
User avatar
Bamarick
Active Member
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:11 am

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:52 pm

Now the price is $13.99! I was able to order it for $5.00 with free shipping.
This post by Bamarick liked by (total 4):
MikeDennisonPeacockThelonious monkfishFr_Tom
Just an old retired Telephone Man enjoying life one day at a time.
User avatar
MikeDennison
Senior Member
Posts: 1433
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:47 pm

Bamarick wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:52 pm
Now the price is $13.99! I was able to order it for $5.00 with free shipping.
Can't beat the price!
This post by MikeDennison liked by:
Fr_Tom
User avatar
MikeDennison
Senior Member
Posts: 1433
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:48 pm

oldbill wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:50 pm
MikeDennison wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:43 pm
I've tried all three; the John Bull is actually pretty good stuff!
That John Bull with a pinch of blending Perique is really nice, adds a whole new depth to the blend and kicks up the Vitamin N a little. :D
Whew! :D That sounds rugged!
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 2):
oldbillBamarick
User avatar
oldbill
Active Member
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Kyle, TX

Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:40 pm

MikeDennison wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:48 pm
oldbill wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:50 pm
MikeDennison wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:43 pm
I've tried all three; the John Bull is actually pretty good stuff!
That John Bull with a pinch of blending Perique is really nice, adds a whole new depth to the blend and kicks up the Vitamin N a little. :D
Whew! :D That sounds rugged!
LOL! Well if you mix it right it'll give you extra chest hair and a few long ones out your nose from retrohaling. ;) :D
This post by oldbill liked by (total 5):
PeacockBamarickMikeDennisonFr_TomBruyere_Royale
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
User avatar
MikeDennison
Senior Member
Posts: 1433
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:18 pm

oldbill wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:40 pm
MikeDennison wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:48 pm
oldbill wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:50 pm
That John Bull with a pinch of blending Perique is really nice, adds a whole new depth to the blend and kicks up the Vitamin N a little. :D
Whew! :D That sounds rugged!
LOL! Well if you mix it right it'll give you extra chest hair and a few long ones out your nose from retrohaling. ;) :D
Just what I need...more nose hair. :?
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 4):
houtenzieloldbillFr_TomBruyere_Royale
User avatar
oldbill
Active Member
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Kyle, TX

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:26 pm

MikeDennison wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:18 pm
oldbill wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:40 pm
MikeDennison wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:48 pm

Whew! :D That sounds rugged!
LOL! Well if you mix it right it'll give you extra chest hair and a few long ones out your nose from retrohaling. ;) :D
Just what I need...more nose hair. :?
Yeah I hear ya',... if I could just get more on the top of my head I'd have it made! :D
This post by oldbill liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomBruyere_RoyaleMikeDennison
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
User avatar
Thelonious monkfish
Senior Member
Posts: 1090
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:11 am

Bamarick wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:52 pm
Now the price is $13.99! I was able to order it for $5.00 with free shipping.
This was once a dollar, yes, $1. With free shipping on your entire order. I saw that obvious flaw and spread the word hard knowing it would be secured before long. Managed to place several small orders and make full use of that opportunity. Still have pouches even after smoking and gifting many. Carpe, a deal is a deal and that's why they don't last. Tom knows, he didn't think too long on that sweet deal he just scored. I saw it at the same time and new it would be over in an instant.
This post by Thelonious monkfish liked by (total 5):
Fr_TomBruyere_RoyaleoldbillMikeDennisonMr Beardsley
Post Reply