The Opening ... pop that tin or jar weekend

User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 3095
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:15 pm What say ye tomorrow ...

Pictures please ... Videos if you're feeling voyeuristic !

If any one has Smell O Vision .. That would be awesone
I know you're not a fan of GLP blends but this tin of Cairo has a really rich smell that I can only describe as wine-like. Tin was bulging like crazy
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 4):
IslayphilePeacockRuffinogoldBruyere_Royale
"Sleeping bags on the floor, a roaring fire. It’ll be just like the time they kicked me out of the sporting goods store." Homer J Simpson
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:07 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:15 pm What say ye tomorrow ...

Pictures please ... Videos if you're feeling voyeuristic !

If any one has Smell O Vision .. That would be awesone
I know you're not a fan of GLP blends but this tin of Cairo has a really rich smell that I can only describe as wine-like. Tin was bulging like crazy
Pop that sucker !!!

I'll be making a video this afternoon . I still haven't decided on which one , though the Ogdens Walnut has his hands raised saying ... uoo uoo!
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 4):
PeacockMrm1775Mr BeardsleyBruyere_Royale
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

My wife has got me. Doing all sorts of shit . Having a quick coffee atm . When I'm done , I'll pop a magic blend . Any one can start this thing off , ya know .
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 5):
PeacockMrm1775Mr BeardsleyBruyere_RoyaleIslayphile
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
Mrm1775
Active Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:04 am
Location: Texarkana, AR

Image
I know it’s a crappy picture, but it’s the best I can do for the moment.
Veermaster being touched off now. Can’t remember if this is from 2016 or 17
This post by Mrm1775 liked by (total 7):
steamboatMr BeardsleyBruyere_RoyaleRuffinogoldIslayphilePeacockEllis You
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 3095
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:40 am
Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:07 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:15 pm What say ye tomorrow ...

Pictures please ... Videos if you're feeling voyeuristic !

If any one has Smell O Vision .. That would be awesone
I know you're not a fan of GLP blends but this tin of Cairo has a really rich smell that I can only describe as wine-like. Tin was bulging like crazy
Pop that sucker !!!

I'll be making a video this afternoon . I still haven't decided on which one , though the Ogdens Walnut has his hands raised saying ... uoo uoo!
Oh man. That Cairo last night was one of those smokes that made me want to buy a pound or so just to let it age like that tin. One of the few exceptional tobaccos I've had from GLP
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 3):
Bruyere_RoyaleMrm1775Peacock
"Sleeping bags on the floor, a roaring fire. It’ll be just like the time they kicked me out of the sporting goods store." Homer J Simpson
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Fixing to go to town ... Unjarring some aged Ogdens Walnut . Will be filling my Basil Meadows Bing pipe Image
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 5):
Mrm1775Bruyere_RoyaleMr BeardsleyPeacockEllis You
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
User avatar
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 701
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:21 pm

I decided to crack open the Exhausted Rooster. I wasn’t expecting that tin note but it smells wonderful.

Giving it a go in a MM Twain...Bustello/French Roast blend in the mug.

Image
This post by Islayphile liked by (total 6):
RuffinogoldMrm1775Bruyere_RoyaleMr BeardsleyPeacockEllis You
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Made a video and cant figure how to upload on phone . ill have to get my 16 year old .. Lol

Ogdens Walnut is so good ... This is my last jar m sadly
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 5):
IslayphileMrm1775Bruyere_RoyaleMr BeardsleyPeacock
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
User avatar
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 701
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:21 pm

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:37 pm Made a video and cant figure how to upload on phone . ill have to get my 16 year old .. Lol

Ogdens Walnut is so good ... This is my last jar m sadly
Lol, just like how our parents used to get us to program the VCR
This post by Islayphile liked by (total 4):
Mrm1775RuffinogoldBruyere_RoyalePeacock
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Islayphile wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:42 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:37 pm Made a video and cant figure how to upload on phone . ill have to get my 16 year old .. Lol

Ogdens Walnut is so good ... This is my last jar m sadly
Lol, just like how our parents used to get us to program the VCR
Lol , I sucked at that too even then
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 3):
Bruyere_RoyalePeacockKevin Keith
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
Post Reply