Sun’s out! Time to tan yer cob.

Riff89

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:04 pm
Riff89 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:02 pm Image
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:49 pm
Don't forget your shades..
Nice! You wear the Aviators well!
Thanks man! I was always more of a wayfarer guy but my buddy gave me these today they were his dads and he won’t wear them. I think I might be an aviator man now.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I toss mine on the dash in the spring/summer ... its brutal and " cleans
" them bastids out real good

If I wear shades , my wife says I look like a cop that is gonna write a ticket no matter what ... basically an a hole , lol
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Armycw2

I've actually had a crow steal a cob I left out in the sun....I think he liked the shiny chrome band on the shank. I cover it with blue tape now.
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington
Riff89

Armycw2 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:22 pm I've actually had a crow steal a cob I left out in the sun....I think he liked the shiny chrome band on the shank. I cover it with blue tape now.
Makes sense crows are one of the smartest birds on the planet (or something like that). I read an article where there was a crow that made friends with a kid and would bring her gifts that it stole from the neighborhood (buttons,feathers,bottle caps etc) how funny would it be to look out the window and see a crow with a pipe in its beak!?!?
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

Riff89 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:39 pm
Armycw2 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:22 pm I've actually had a crow steal a cob I left out in the sun....I think he liked the shiny chrome band on the shank. I cover it with blue tape now.
Makes sense crows are one of the smartest birds on the planet (or something like that). I read an article where there was a crow that made friends with a kid and would bring her gifts that it stole from the neighborhood (buttons,feathers,bottle caps etc) how funny would it be to look out the window and see a crow with a pipe in its beak!?!?
I agree, crows are smart. The kid more than likely was feeding it. Bottle caps and feathers for a nice bowl of bread crumbs. I would bet the crow never brought the kid a nice juicy eyeball from a road kill. It probably kept the good stuff for itself.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

When the sun is out, I air out my favorite nostalgic zippo because the tan lines I go ga-ga for aren't on a cob. This is a nice and reliable lighter, the way every Zippo is.

Available for $18.35 on Amazon with free shipping for Prime members.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.