Zippo 'pipe' lighters.

User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:11 am

I like them both equally . The regular one , I just hold sideways a bit . Thed pipe lighter is a sideways deal . They're awesome .

I've carried a leather Zippo belt pouch for well over a decade now and feel naked without it . If I'm working on an exterior paint job , i wont wear it , and use s torch lighter . Zippos are like carrying a knife , its a must
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 5):
avidKevin KeithMr BeardsleyPeacockoldbill
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
User avatar
oldbill
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 634
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Kyle, TX

Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:19 am

I love my Zippo. I bought them separately but the Zippo matches the pipe tool that I have quite nicely, here they are in a group photo with the Peterson Sherlock Holmes "Hansom" an ash tray and some tobaccos... oh and an address stamp! :D
Image
This post by oldbill liked by (total 2):
avidMr Beardsley
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
User avatar
Islayphile
Active Member
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:21 pm

Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:23 am

I just picked this up at my local Wallyworld...$7

Image
This post by Islayphile liked by (total 3):
avidoldbillMr Beardsley
User avatar
arturo7
Active Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:37 pm
Location: way out west

Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:49 am

$7? Holy moly!
This post by arturo7 liked by:
Islayphile
ever forward
User avatar
avid
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:55 am

Yesterday, in my haste, accdidentally over-filled my black Zippo pipe lighter, there were dripping flames all over me and the pipe...! :shock:
This post by avid liked by (total 2):
IslayphileMr Beardsley
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
Islayphile
Active Member
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:21 pm

Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:59 am

arturo7 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:49 am
$7? Holy moly!
Marked down from $10
This post by Islayphile liked by:
avid
User avatar
avid
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:11 pm

Islayphile wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:59 am
arturo7 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:49 am
$7? Holy moly!
Marked down from $10
half or more off of what everybody else charges
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
houtenziel
Senior Member
Posts: 1820
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Oregon

Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:19 pm

Islayphile wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:23 am
I just picked this up at my local Wallyworld...$7

Image
I noticed that they had a whole rack of Zippo Pipe Lighters at my Walmart. I asked the checker why these were so seemingly popular that they deserved a whole display of their own. She just looked at me and said.. you know weed is legal in Oregon now?
Image
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 3):
avidIslayphileoldbill
"Today is a good day for a good day." - KK
User avatar
avid
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:20 pm

houtenziel wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:19 pm
Islayphile wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:23 am
I just picked this up at my local Wallyworld...$7

Image
I noticed that they had a whole rack of Zippo Pipe Lighters at my Walmart. I asked the checker why these were so seemingly popular that they deserved a whole display of their own. She just looked at me and said.. you know weed is legal in Oregon now?
Image
well that explains that
This post by avid liked by (total 2):
Islayphileoldbill
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
Post Reply