Smoking Tray / Valet

Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Both of your set-ups look awesome! :awesome: I'm less fancy, all my stuff clutters up my coffee table, 2 tampers, 3 tobacco's, matches, a lighter, 1 to 4 pipes and an ashtray I found in an antique store that has a built in pipe holder.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Very nice. You guys are pretty bougie . I have a cool travel pouch that holds 4 pipes and stuff . When ever I get the man cave complete , I think I'll make a cool tray thing like those
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wilderness Pipe

Nice set up guys. Pretty saweeet!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Preacher1611 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:06 am Both of your set-ups look awesome! :awesome: I'm less fancy, all my stuff clutters up my coffee table, 2 tampers, 3 tobacco's, matches, a lighter, 1 to 4 pipes and an ashtray I found in an antique store that has a built in pipe holder.
That's my groove right there... except in the den. Until Dear Sweetie objects. And then pipe gear is banned, and I've gotta pack it all in and pack it all out. Then I'll start leaving stuff out again, and the cycle continues. :lol:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

This is my Summertime Corn Cob Pipe set-up. I went with a Tiki theme. I enjoy making different themed pipe smoking trays for different types of pipes. This makes smoking interesting and fun.
Cheers!

*Bamboo Tray

*Coconut Bowl (for airing out baccy)

*Leather pipe stand (with my initials and skull & crossbones stamped into it, and a tiny corncob pipe charm)

*Tiki shotglass with Bamboo tamper tool and pipe pocket knife

*Tiki God Bic lighter cover.

~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
vwdeano

Chef Benny wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:29 am This is my Summertime Corn Cob Pipe set-up. I went with a Tiki theme. I enjoy making different themed pipe smoking trays for different types of pipes. This makes smoking interesting and fun.
Cheers!

*Bamboo Tray

*Leather pipe stand (with my initials and skull & crossbones stamped into it, and a tiny corncob pipe charm)

DANGIT! I never knew I needed a pipe pocket knife... Now I know. You might be the devil.
A dog is the only thing that loves you more than he loves himself.
avid

Chef Benny wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:29 am This is my Summertime Corn Cob Pipe set-up. I went with a Tiki theme. I enjoy making different themed pipe smoking trays for different types of pipes. This makes smoking interesting and fun.
Cheers!

*Bamboo Tray

the faux coconut bowl is a riot...!!
insufferable filter guy
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

avid wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:19 am
Cheers!

*Bamboo Tray

the faux coconut bowl is a riot...!!
Thanks.. I got it at the pet store.. Its for a lizzard to drink water out of. HA!
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

vwdeano wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:44 am
Cheers!

*Bamboo Tray

DANGIT! I never knew I needed a pipe pocket knife... Now I know. You might be the devil.
I love mine. Check out AG Russell, Decatur, and Joseph Rodgers. They all make a good pipe knife.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Cheers!

*Bamboo Tray

Man, I'm all agog. You've got the classy-artsy knack, brother!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-