FAD

User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 7526
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:05 am

Kevin Keith wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:31 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:07 am
Fr_Tom wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:53 pm
If you buy a case of Carter Hall is it CHAD? I just want to get the names of the disorders correct.
I believe CHAD also coincides with the collection of little pieces of paper.
Some forums would ban you two for bringing up politics. heh heh
Be assured I don't want to get banned.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 4):
Kevin KeithBruyere_RoyalerekamepipMaynard
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 2722
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Johnson City

Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:37 am

Fr_Tom wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:05 am
Kevin Keith wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:31 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:07 am
I believe CHAD also coincides with the collection of little pieces of paper.
Some forums would ban you two for bringing up politics. heh heh
Be assured I don't want to get banned.
I'm looking into it. lol
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 4):
Fr_TomBruyere_RoyalerekamepipMaynard
Image
User avatar
Preacher1611
Active Member
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 11:32 am
Location: Van Schaick Island, NY

Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:05 am

Wow! I came here to learn what FAD was and suddenly there's talk of a banning! :o What the heck did I step into!? :lol:
This post by Preacher1611 liked by (total 3):
Bruyere_RoyaleKevin KeithMaynard
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 7526
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:16 am

Preacher1611 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:05 am
Wow! I came here to learn what FAD was and suddenly there's talk of a banning! :o What the heck did I step into!? :lol:
While the details are being sorted out, I am trying to maintain a low profile.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 5):
Kevin KeithBruyere_RoyalerekamepipMaynardPreacher1611
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
rekamepip
Active Member
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:01 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:16 am
Preacher1611 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:05 am
Wow! I came here to learn what FAD was and suddenly there's talk of a banning! :o What the heck did I step into!? :lol:
While the details are being sorted out, I am trying to maintain a low profile.
Just don't mention that along with or while smoking an "unmentionable" pipe
~you'll be fine~
:lol:
This post by rekamepip liked by (total 5):
Fr_TomBruyere_RoyaleKevin KeithMaynardPreacher1611
User avatar
arturo7
Active Member
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:37 pm
Location: way out west

Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:17 am

Talk of banning?

Told ya the NSA was watching!
This post by arturo7 liked by (total 4):
Kevin KeithFr_TomMaynardPreacher1611
ever forward
Post Reply