Coleman Fuel for My Zippo

User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 4297
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Texas

I shouldn't need to buy lighter fluid for a while. lol

Image
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 2):
Bruyere_RoyaleMikeDennison
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 5576
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Lighters are .59 cents.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 2):
MikeDennisonKevin Keith
Never test the depth of the river with both feet ...🎳
User avatar
MikeDennison
Codger in Training
Posts: 3013
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Kevin Keith wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:33 am
I shouldn't need to buy lighter fluid for a while. lol

Image
Whaaaaat? Does that stuff really work in a Zippo? The lighter won't explode in yer hands or anything?
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 2):
Kevin KeithBruyere_Royale
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 4297
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Texas

MikeDennison wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:20 am
Kevin Keith wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:33 am
I shouldn't need to buy lighter fluid for a while. lol

Image
Whaaaaat? Does that stuff really work in a Zippo?
Yup.
MikeDennison wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:20 am
Kevin Keith wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:33 am
I shouldn't need to buy lighter fluid for a while. lol

Image
The lighter won't explode in yer hands or anything?
Well, it hasn't yet. lol
This post by Kevin Keith liked by:
MikeDennison
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 4297
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Texas

Bruyere_Royale wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:56 am
Lighters are .59 cents.
Bob Barker over here.
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 2):
Bruyere_RoyaleMikeDennison
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 5576
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Kevin Keith wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:25 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:56 am
Lighters are .59 cents.
Bob Barker over here.
dun dun dah dun...
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 2):
Kevin KeithMikeDennison
Never test the depth of the river with both feet ...🎳
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 5576
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

MikeDennison wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:20 am
Kevin Keith wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:33 am
I shouldn't need to buy lighter fluid for a while. lol

Image
Whaaaaat? Does that stuff really work in a Zippo? The lighter won't explode in yer hands or anything?
smh.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by:
MikeDennison
Never test the depth of the river with both feet ...🎳
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 5576
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Bruyere_Royale wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:42 am
Kevin Keith wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:25 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:56 am
Lighters are .59 cents.
Bob Barker over here.
dun dun dah dun...
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 2):
Kevin KeithMikeDennison
Never test the depth of the river with both feet ...🎳
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 5576
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

I'm sure OSHA does not approve of this application method.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 3):
Kevin KeithMikeDennisonFr_Tom
Never test the depth of the river with both feet ...🎳
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 4297
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Texas

Bruyere_Royale wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:01 am
I'm sure OSHA does not approve of this application method.
I probably used it to deliver a gallon of cough syrup when my kids were little! That grape flavored stuff was the worst.
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 3):
Bruyere_RoyaleMikeDennisonFr_Tom
Post Reply