Zippo 'pipe' lighters.

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I like them both equally . The regular one , I just hold sideways a bit . Thed pipe lighter is a sideways deal . They're awesome .

I've carried a leather Zippo belt pouch for well over a decade now and feel naked without it . If I'm working on an exterior paint job , i wont wear it , and use s torch lighter . Zippos are like carrying a knife , its a must
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

I love my Zippo. I bought them separately but the Zippo matches the pipe tool that I have quite nicely, here they are in a group photo with the Peterson Sherlock Holmes "Hansom" an ash tray and some tobaccos... oh and an address stamp! :D
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

I just picked this up at my local Wallyworld...$7

arturo7
Member in Good Standing

$7? Holy moly!
ever forward
avid

Yesterday, in my haste, accdidentally over-filled my black Zippo pipe lighter, there were dripping flames all over me and the pipe...! :shock:
insufferable filter guy
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

arturo7 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:49 am$7? Holy moly!
Marked down from $10
avid

Islayphile wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:59 am
arturo7 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:49 am$7? Holy moly!
Marked down from $10
half or more off of what everybody else charges
insufferable filter guy
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Islayphile wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:23 am I just picked this up at my local Wallyworld...$7

I noticed that they had a whole rack of Zippo Pipe Lighters at my Walmart. I asked the checker why these were so seemingly popular that they deserved a whole display of their own. She just looked at me and said.. you know weed is legal in Oregon now?
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
avid

houtenziel wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:19 pm
Islayphile wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:23 am I just picked this up at my local Wallyworld...$7

I noticed that they had a whole rack of Zippo Pipe Lighters at my Walmart. I asked the checker why these were so seemingly popular that they deserved a whole display of their own. She just looked at me and said.. you know weed is legal in Oregon now?
well that explains that
insufferable filter guy
Surlywill

I sent my old zippos in and they replaced the inserts for pipe inserts for free. They will repair or replace any zippo. Great customer service. I keep a bic handy to light a deep bowl but use my zippos most.
“ If A is a success in life, then A=X+Y+Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein