Show Us Your Pipe Rack

John

Went to an antique store today and saw this interesting pipe/tobacco cabinet made of oak. Would have purchased it if it wasn't $475!
John

Picked up this rack to keep at work from an antique store for $8. A few of the other guys I work with smoke too, so this will come in handy.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

That last one is just the right amount of minimalist to really be up my alley.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Whalehead King

I just took a picture of my rack, but it was a picture of the rack with all the pipes lying all lopsided willy-nilly in front of it where I left them. Not the most gracious presentation. I'll have to tidy up and make the array more presentable to unveil it here. I love my rack but I apparently don't use it for much but a placeholder to drop my pipes.
Hitzy

Quick one I made out of a piece of dead ash tree from the yard.
avid

Hitzy wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:22 pm Quick one I made out of a piece of dead ash tree from the yard.
pretty good...i like that a lot better than the ones i made... ;)
insufferable filter guy
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Here's one I picked up in a lot on the 'bay several years ago. I probably gave $10 for it. I cleaned it up and put some red felt in the holes because the tight fit sometimes scraped lines into the sides of my longer billiard stems. It didn't come with a lid, which was fine since my cobs wouldn't allow one to sit there anyway. Again, older pics some old PSF'ers might recognize.

Judging by the pipe bowls, it appears this was taken right after I spent the day cleaning them. 8-)

Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

And here's my "mobile" pipe rack. LOL

Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Whalehead King

Oh, wait, that's my humidor. You can see my most used pipe rack in the background, though. Not at from its best angle. :oops:
avid

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:16 pm Image

Oh, wait, that's my humidor. You can see my most used pipe rack in the background, though. Not at from its best angle. :oops:
what are those long brown things
insufferable filter guy