Show Us Your Pipe Rack

avid

the eternal question several litle ones or one big one
insufferable filter guy
Craydes

ImageUse what you have lying around, I guess?
Just.....

….pretend I said something witty.
Whalehead King

Craydes wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:39 pm ImageUse what you have lying around, I guess?
I thought that jar said "Black and Gold Crawfish." Sorry. I've got New Orleans on my mind.
RDPipes

Okay, I'll play. These are photos from 2014 about 4 years before I sold off much of my collection and before the racks were full. 3 of the racks I made myself because they just wanted way too much for 24 and 36 pipe, pipe racks. There made from black Walnut and vulcanite saddle stems.

Image Image

Image Image
Craydes

Whalehead King wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:20 pm "Black and Gold Crawfish."
Funny story, in Mississippi I worked at Robert Saint John's "Crescent City Grill" in Meridian. Where I learned about and fell in love with blackened seasoning. Fast forward to my days in an up and coming four star wannabe near Jackson, MS. I look at the specials and see "black and red fish" I laughed, and went and showed the manager. "I wonder who put that there." "I did."said the manager. They never admitted it, but I'm pretty sure that's why I got fired 🤔 Some people in the kitchen really can't take the heat.
Just.....

….pretend I said something witty.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

RDPipes wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:50 pm Okay, I'll play. These are photos from 2014 about 4 years before I sold off much of my collection and before the racks were full. 3 of the racks I made myself because they just wanted way too much for 24 and 36 pipe, pipe racks. There made from black Walnut and vulcanite saddle stems.

Image Image

Image Image
nice racks !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
RDPipes

Thank you sir! ;)
avid

RDPipes wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:50 pm Okay, I'll play. These are photos from 2014 about 4 years before I sold off much of my collection and before the racks were full. 3 of the racks I made myself because they just wanted way too much for 24 and 36 pipe, pipe racks. There made from black Walnut and vulcanite saddle stems.

Image Image

Image Image
your set-up is remarkable...!
insufferable filter guy
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Apple, cherry, lemon meringue
I wake, I bake, I do my thang
Sad to say I’ll never take you back
So wave goodbye to my pie rack (her pie rack)
My pie rack (Her pie rack) Pa pa pa pa pie rack

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
RDPipes

avid wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:13 pm

Image Image

Image Image
your set-up is remarkable...!
Thank you sir, the racks maybe but, more then 75% of the pipes are all gone now.