Looking to try some picayune

Bamarick

Surlywill wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:20 pm
Bamarick wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:12 pm I smoke a bit of Picayune. When I'm filling a pipe I sometimes dampen the tip of my little finger and pick up a bit to add to the pipe. I can definitely tell when it kicks in :lol: If you're running low on Vitamin N it's exactly what you need :o
I’ve never had a problem with nicotine. Smoked cigars for 20 years before taking up the pipe. I can tell when a blend is high in nicotine, and I tend to like it.
Then you should like the Picayune. To me the taste is great, but I'm not man enough to smoke it standing up :roll:
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Kentuck

Is it anything like Five Brothers? I like Five Brothers a lot along with some other high nic strong blends. I can't smoke them all day but a bowl now and then hits the spot.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kentuck wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:15 pm Is it anything like Five Brothers? I like Five Brothers a lot along with some other high nic strong blends. I can't smoke them all day but a bowl now and then hits the spot.
In terms of strength, it is in the Five Brothers range. It is a little stronger than OJK.

PM me an address, and I will get a sample out.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Kentuck

Thanks FR_Tom for your kind offer of sending me a sample but the postage would probably be close to what a tin costs these days. I'll just order some next time.