Handmade Cigars for Burley?

User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 3436
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:04 pm

houtenziel wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:50 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:30 pm
What did I tell you about getting rid of all your stuff!! You don't listen.
It's alright, I wasn't attached to any of it. Restocking is half the fun. And no, I don't listen.
You have a point. Are you still black Nostril?
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 4):
Fr_TomMr BeardsleyMikeDennisonThelonious monkfish
Tsal... 🎳
User avatar
houtenziel
Codger in Training
Posts: 2682
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Field of Arbol

Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:08 pm

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:04 pm
houtenziel wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:50 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:30 pm
What did I tell you about getting rid of all your stuff!! You don't listen.
It's alright, I wasn't attached to any of it. Restocking is half the fun. And no, I don't listen.
You have a point. Are you still black Nostril?
Yep.. I am still Captain Black booger.
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 5):
Bruyere_RoyaleFr_TomMr BeardsleyMikeDennisonThelonious monkfish
Proud Member of the Black Booger Brotherhood
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 3436
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:18 pm

houtenziel wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:08 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:04 pm
houtenziel wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:50 pm
It's alright, I wasn't attached to any of it. Restocking is half the fun. And no, I don't listen.
You have a point. Are you still black Nostril?
Yep.. I am still Captain Black booger.
lol
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 4):
Fr_TomMr BeardsleyMikeDennisonThelonious monkfish
Tsal... 🎳
User avatar
Thelonious monkfish
Senior Member
Posts: 1490
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:38 pm

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:18 pm
houtenziel wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:08 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:04 pm
You have a point. Are you still black Nostril?
Yep.. I am still Captain Black booger.
lol
Hey! Leave my booger brother alone!
This post by Thelonious monkfish liked by (total 3):
Bruyere_RoyalehoutenzielMikeDennison
Post Reply