La Aurora Principes

Whalehead King

I will trade you 10 (ten) individually wrapped red (cherry scented) La Aurora Principes Unidades size cigars for a handmade cigar of comparable value. I don't care what your cigar is. It can be the most nostril curdling Drew Estate you have. I need to unload some of these Principes.

If you want to take a walk on the machine made cigars side of the aisle on the down low, you can do a lot worse than these Principes. 100% leaf tobacco. These aren't get station blunts. They are real cigars.

They don't taste strongly of cherry but they smell strongly of cherry cough medicine. The wrapper note is cherry, not the room note or the palette note. There are very tasty cigars. I just can't take the smell of them. If haven't smoked a quality machine made cigar, here is your chance. Connoisseurs refer to these as newsstand cigars vs. convenience store cigars. They come from a different era and they offer a very different smoking experience than Swisher Sweets and the like.

Are you lame for this trade or are you game? Your destiny is calling you. History is made every day. We stand on the shoulders of giants. 10 (ten) individually foil-wrapped cigars delivered to your mailbox in return for you mailing a decent handmade cigar you like. I prefer bigger sizes. My favorite size is Churchill, as you might suspect. I only have 53 of these cigars so this is a limited time offer.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Nostril curdling. lol
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:52 pm Nostril curdling. lol
And, yet, still no takers.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:57 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:52 pm Nostril curdling. lol
And, yet, still no takers.
If I owned any handmade cigars I'd be all over this. C'mon you high rollers, step on up and take the machine made plunge!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!