Aged Lat Blends for trade

sisyphus
Person of Interest

My taste for Latakia just isn't what it used to be. Also, having enough tobacco already to survive the apocalypse, I just can't justify buying another flat of jars. I literally have like 3 dozen flats downstairs. Enough is enough.

I do however feel like I need two more pounds of Gatlin-Burlier Newfound Blend, which I love and only have a pound of.

If any of you like Lat blends and think trading for some tobacco with almost a decade in my basement on it sounds like a good trade, I'd go pound for pound. I'd do one pound or two. Newfound Blend is $59 shipped, $108 shipped for two pounds.

What I have is some Dan London Blend and some GH Balkan Mixture. I would remove the tobacco from the jars and ship it in freezer bags, so you'd have to jar it when it showed up.

PM me if you're interested.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
sisyphus
Person of Interest

also have some Samuel Gawith Commonwealth and Squadron Leader. and some GL Pease Odyssey.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

ok I'll sweeten the deal. 2 pounds of Dan London Blend I put up in May 2012 for one pound of Gatlin-Burlier Newfound Blend shipped to me ($59)
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

sisyphus wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:28 am ok I'll sweeten the deal. 2 pounds of Dan London Blend I put up in May 2012 for one pound of Gatlin-Burlier Newfound Blend shipped to me ($59)
*Claimed*
PMing you 👍
sisyphus
Person of Interest

done and thank you!