Antique Kaywoodies - SOLD

ncrobb
Founding Member

Been thinking to clean out some stuff that I’ve picked up over the years. Someone needs these for their collection. The smaller one dates to the 1930s-40s based on the propeller on the stem. The finish is crackled and the stamping is there but hard to read through the finish. The somewhat larger one I’m thinking is from the 1936-55 era as it’s stamping has the KBB cloverleaf and it says “Cured with real honey” above Imperial. Both have push bits with the scoop/stinger still in place. Both have been smoked and there is some chatter on the stems. I have not cleaned these up. Zippo shown for size reference and not included in the sale.

Let’s say $40 shipped in the US. If I’m out of line say so.

“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Bump
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

you still have these ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Whalehead King

Nobody has snatched these up? I don't like the shape, otherwise they'd be mine, already. You had me at 1930s stinger.

A four-inch antique pipe?!? That's worth its weight in briar. I just measured my favorite go-to, my Medico Pug, and it comes in at 4 1/2 inches. Everyone should have a wee pipe in their arsenal.
ncrobb
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:09 pm you still have these ?
Sorry [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention] just saw this. Yes, they are still hanging around.
DrCapacitor

Are these still around?
Happily puffin' away always looking for the next estate to play with.
Josh
ncrobb
Founding Member

DrCapacitor wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:51 pm Are these still around?
Yessir, still hanging around.
DrCapacitor

Saweet! Been looking for some 30’s-40’s Kaywoodies! I’ll take them! Do you do PayPal or?
Happily puffin' away always looking for the next estate to play with.
Josh
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

ncrobb wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:43 pm Been thinking to clean out some stuff that I’ve picked up over the years. Someone needs these for their collection. The smaller one dates to the 1930s-40s based on the propeller on the stem. The finish is crackled and the stamping is there but hard to read through the finish. The somewhat larger one I’m thinking is from the 1936-55 era as it’s stamping has the KBB cloverleaf and it says “Cured with real honey” above Imperial. Both have push bits with the scoop/stinger still in place. Both have been smoked and there is some chatter on the stems. I have not cleaned these up. Zippo shown for size reference and not included in the sale.

Let’s say $40 shipped in the US. If I’m out of line say so.

That little bent billiard is adorable. Pretty sure that propeller is the Linkman's logo.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
ncrobb
Founding Member

If I knew how to make this “SOLD” I would.