Pipes...

Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

You guys have any interest in those things? Have some that were going to be sent off but maybe it'd be better if you all get first pick and score a deal if it works that way. There's probably Falcon's, Meerschaum, maybe a Meer bowled Falcon, Stanwell,... others as I continue to dig through and narrow down the rotation. Maybe in preparation of looking at another Italian pipe perhaps. I'll get around to pictures and proper listing if anybody expresses interest, otherwise I'll probably just send them in for credit.
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

I might be interested in adding a couple to the herd but won't have funds for a couple weeks. If you aren't willing to wait, I understand.
Middle Earth

Meeschaum and older Stanwells
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Now would be a good time for the meerless to load up for March Meer Madness 2020™ ! Thelonious don't got no junk, I garon-tee!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Johnny wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:17 pm I might be interested in adding a couple to the herd but won't have funds for a couple weeks. If you aren't willing to wait, I understand.
Just call out when something catches your eye.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Middle Earth wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:23 pm Meeschaum and older Stanwells
No older Stanwells! Down to one! It stays forever unless I find a better example and deal. Sold so many of them before.... it's fine, still have my HCA Cutty. All is good. Who knows what I've got though?
Ellis You
Member in Good Standing

I always say that I've got enough pipes already, but can't seem to stop myself from getting another when the right one shows up. I'm kinda looking for a straight meer that will pass a pipe cleaner easily and maybe a Butz Choquin, probably a 1025.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Ellis You wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:58 pm I always say that I've got enough pipes already, but can't seem to stop myself from getting another when the right one shows up. I'm kinda looking for a straight meer that will pass a pipe cleaner easily and maybe a Butz Choquin, probably a 1025.
As with the older Stanwells, only one BC left here, and it's a keeper under similar circumstances. The Meer's however...
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ellis You wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:58 pm I always say that I've got enough pipes already, but can't seem to stop myself from getting another when the right one shows up. I'm kinda looking for a straight meer that will pass a pipe cleaner easily and maybe a Butz Choquin, probably a 1025.
My two meers are straight. Check it out. Both Mastercraft. The second one I got from Tobacco Treasures NOS on Etsy. Great pipe and seller.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:14 pm
My two meers are straight. Check it out. Both Mastercraft. The second one I got from Tobacco Treasures NOS on Etsy. Great pipe and seller.
Sharp! That top Mastercraft looks an awful lot like a carved version of one I'll put up here soon...