Anybody in the mood for a pass ?

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Damn , I got so excited that mr beardsley got his box I forgot about the one I got ...

No s*** guys .... check this out .....

What a sick freakin pipe !!!! Cross grain [ which I prefer ] billiard and a little on the long big side [ which I prefer ] . But heres the cherry ... I think it weighs next to nothing .. lol !! Its so killer and I should probably hide it for a while because my Oldst son , Nick , is coming to visit in 9 days and I know when he eyeballs this one .... he'll give me that look and say ... " C'mon , guy " .. lol , the little bastid . His tastes are super similar to mine and I love the pipe so I should maybe hide it :lol: ........ you think I'm kidding ?!

The shell is a cool ass tamper ! And the Sutliff Light English smells excellent and I plan on having a bowl of it tonight

Thanks , [mention]slowroll[/mention] .. my eyeballs about exploded :o
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
slowroll
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:43 pm Damn , I got so excited that mr beardsley got his box I forgot about the one I got ...

No s*** guys .... check this out .....

What a sick freakin pipe !!!! Cross grain [ which I prefer ] billiard and a little on the long big side [ which I prefer ] . But heres the cherry ... I think it weighs next to nothing .. lol !! Its so killer and I should probably hide it for a while because my Oldst son , Nick , is coming to visit in 9 days and I know when he eyeballs this one .... he'll give me that look and say ... " C'mon , guy " .. lol , the little bastid . His tastes are super similar to mine and I love the pipe so I should maybe hide it :lol: ........ you think I'm kidding ?!

The shell is a cool ass tamper ! And the Sutliff Light English smells excellent and I plan on having a bowl of it tonight

Thanks , @slowroll .. my eyeballs about exploded :o

Hey, Ruff. I am truly glad you like the stuff. Let me know how you like the pipe and tobac after smoking 'em. That pipe oughta break in pretty fast, as per my experience with that briar. Definitely hide that from your son!
Cheers.
www.custompipestems.com ...pipestems and pipes designed and created
slowroll
Founding Member

Wildcrow wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:51 pm I swear I’m still here. I had to help my brother build a privacy fence around his pool (new insurance rule) and swear I’ll get the box together and shipped ASAP. Sorry to keep you waiting sloroll
Absolutely no problem. I'm still fogging the mirror in the morning so I have all the time needed.
www.custompipestems.com ...pipestems and pipes designed and created
321 One
Founding Member

June 25th, 2018

Hi Everybody .. Mr. Pipster sent me my package and .. I received the package today and it's Great. Please don't feel bad that I just got it .. the timing was perfect .. sometimes I get busy and it's difficult to divide up my time .. I also got a little delayed with Wildcrow's package but that should arrive in a day or two. Have a great day and I'll be uploading pictures later. Thank you again my Mr. Pipster. I sincerely appreciate it.

321 One / Damian.

:D
321 One
Founding Member

Wow .. Mr. Pipster .. very very nice !!

What a selection .. Thank You again.

It is sincerely appreciated !!

:thumbs:
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Nice!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I dig that Captain America and shield
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

You are very welcome sir!
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
321 One
Founding Member

Right now at 11:13 am, June 26th, 2018; I'm experiencing the first ever pipeful of Carter Hall in a Missouri Meerschaum pipe, both directly from Mr. Pipster, and to quote Mr. Pipster .. "If you have never had Carter Hall in a cob, then try that first. Heaven on Earth I tell ya!" And that's exactly what I'm doing my friend, and it's exactly how you described. Heaven on Earth !!

mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Now that looks like a man feeling satisfied.
Enjoy my friend!
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche