Anybody in the mood for a pass ?

StompyMcFat

Nice, I'm glad we're doing a pass. I see I missed the sign up, but I'll get in the next one!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

StompyMcFat wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:59 am Nice, I'm glad we're doing a pass. I see I missed the sign up, but I'll get in the next one!
It might not be too late - PM Ruff...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

StompyMcFat wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:59 am Nice, I'm glad we're doing a pass. I see I missed the sign up, but I'll get in the next one!
Hey , we're still open for bizniz . Until everyone checks in with their real names and addresses ... we got a few stranglers that need to still PM me their info , When that happens , I;ll make a list ... so , youre in if you want !
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
321 One
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 7:42 am Sorry I've been out of the game a couple days . Glad to see folks interested.

This pass isn't about quantity , so really anyone can jump in @321 one

Well , We'll need a cut off day . How's about this weekend as the end of the sign up ? Then the list can get put together
Hi, Ruffinogold, did I miss the cut off date ..
.. is it too late to get on the list.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ok , tomorrow night I'm writing up the list with whomever has given me their info . I'd do it tonight but I imagine I'll be unconscious any moment . A heck of a busy day , it was . had a great whiskey at the end of the evening tonight too
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Who has who Ruff?
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Whalehead King

I'm passing on this pass, but I'm with Pip: I wanna know. It was, however, Ruff's birthday, yesterday. He's allowed a little recovery time.

It's not every day a man turns 52. I know. I'm 52 and I celebrated in New Orleans, not in Mineral Bluff. A party in Mineral Bluff makes a celebration in New Orleans look like a little girl's stuffed animal tea party!

How am I going to celebrate my 53rd birthday? I suggested Mineral Bluff but Mrs. King put the kibosh on that. "It's too wild there."

Goodbye Boro Inn. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_ ... orgia.html. I won't be able to enjoy a pipe while listening to the Gopher Broke Band for my 53rd birthday.

slowroll
Founding Member

Just saw this unfortunately, but I'm interested.
www.custompipestems.com ...pipestems and pipes designed and created
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

slowroll wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:51 pm Just saw this unfortunately, but I'm interested.
Youre in , man ... just send me youre real name and addy ! Anyone else that hasnt , just do the same .

Guys , I'm partying like hell itself ... it started a couple days ago I think . It will be over Sunday evening when I bring my Dad to the airport . I apologise for not getting it going already but the good news is we've got another on board . I honestly havent stopped in days . Had to do work to gt the time off and I don’t remember when I wasnt doing something every waking moment . I'm gonna need a vacation from my birthday
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Is what it is, man, whenever is groovy. Congrats.