Anybody in the mood for a pass ?

User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:20 am

Wooda wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:38 pm
I feel like a schmuck.

A pm to Ruff has been sitting in my out box here for apparently weeks, now.

Sorry guys. Next time I'll actually click send before getting distracted by something shiny
No worries , man !!
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
User avatar
avid
Active Member
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:32 am

every single member here is excellent and I'm quite happy with quality over quantity .. and thats the damn truth .
+1
This post by avid liked by:
Ruffinogold
User avatar
mrpipster
Solid Citizen
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:07 am

Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Well folks the monkfish dropped one hell of bomb on me!
7 different blends, 1 Tin, a new Missouri Meer, and a Hemingway Short Story stogie!
I suck at the posting pics thing so sorry about that.
Thanks TM!
This post by mrpipster liked by (total 4):
Fr_TomThelonious monkfishRuffinogoldMr Beardsley
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 2967
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:09 pm

mrpipster wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:56 pm
Well folks the monkfish dropped one hell of bomb on me!
7 different blends, 1 Tin, a new Missouri Meer, and a Hemingway Short Story stogie!
I suck at the posting pics thing so sorry about that.
Thanks TM!
The carnage continues.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 2):
Thelonious monkfishRuffinogold
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
mrpipster
Solid Citizen
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:07 am

Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Image[/img]Image[/img]
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:38 pm

@Mr Beardsley ... yours is out for delivery so it should arrive today before 8 pm

Ok ,I just walked in the door and you guys are gonna be so damn jealous when I post what @slowroll sent ... holy hell fire , man !!!

I have to take a shower and run to the IGA foodstore in McCaysville [ it's only 5 miles away ] and I'll take a picture of the Goods I got ... I about flipped out . Sloroll is a bad ass .. period .
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 5):
Thelonious monkfishmrpipsterFr_TomMr Beardsleyslowroll
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 2967
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:09 pm

Ruffinogold wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:38 pm
@Mr Beardsley ... yours is out for delivery so it should arrive today before 8 pm

Ok ,I just walked in the door and you guys are gonna be so damn jealous when I post what @slowroll sent ... holy hell fire , man !!!

I have to take a shower and run to the IGA foodstore in McCaysville [ it's only 5 miles away ] and I'll take a picture of the Goods I got ... I about flipped out . Sloroll is a bad ass .. period .
Checks watch...
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 2):
Thelonious monkfishRuffinogold
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 2967
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:09 pm

Checks watch...
Checks watch again...
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 2):
Mr BeardsleyThelonious monkfish
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 767
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Of course the mayor absolutely nailed it! Nice bottle of hootch, some great smelling smokeables, and a bad ass little blade. Thank you Ruff!!!
Image
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 3):
Thelonious monkfishRuffinogoldFr_Tom
May contain lead paint
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Mr Beardsley wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:33 pm
Of course the mayor absolutely nailed it! Nice bottle of hootch, some great smelling smokeables, and a bad ass little blade. Thank you Ruff!!!
Image
Man , I swear ... now that you have some air in that bottle ...... just wait a couple days and you'll see what I mean when i say it goes " Sub Zone " .... its so enjoyable and smooths out more and the flavors build and sweeten a touch ... I love that stuff and its becoming my " main squeeze " . After last night , I'm due for another bottle myself soon .I swear , if I go back to get some and they say it's gotten popular and out of stock ... I'm gonna huntt hipsters at that point . I hope you like the blends and I know thats a cheap lockback but I've been carrying it and I'm liking it a lot . It holds an edge ok /so so but the plus side is it sharpens in a flash ... no bs ... in a few swipes on my smiths pocket sharpener !
I'm glad it got there without the bottle braking :D
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomThelonious monkfishMr Beardsley
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
Locked