Fischer Ramsgate Dublin and Cutty

Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

20 bucks each shipped conus, both for 37. Clean, no teeth marks, some dings and fills. Also open to tobacco.

Dublin
ImageImage
ImageImage
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Cutty

ImageImageImageImage
Sorringowl

Nice Cutty! and nice grain.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

:thumbs: Looks like killer vintage stuff ! Both super classic shapes too .. Nice
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Really nice, TM...I like Dublins, a lot!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

These aren't shapes I would usually choose, T-Monk, but I like what you're showing here. Tell us how they smoke. I really like the Cutie----darned spellcheck. I mean: I really like the Cutty.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Thanks, ya'll. They smoke great, lower end Ramsgate line from House of Fischer due to blemishes but fine pipes. Old Briar and Vulcanite stems, can't go wrong. I have another 7 or more Fischer pipes here though and try to shuffle off what I don't grab often enough. The Dublin was bartered for some tobacco but the Cutty is still here. I can list more pipes if there's any interest, would really like to get my rotation closer to 50 and that'll take some doing.
Whalehead King

A rotation of 50!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! Why set your goal so low T-Fish? There are 365 days in a year, after all.

I;m not here to judge. To every person their own routine. I'm just wondering from where you pulled the number 50. Enquiring minds want to know.

Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Whalehead King wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:18 pm A rotation of 50!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! Why set your goal so low T-Fish? There are 365 days in a year, after all.

I;m not here to judge. To every person their own routine. I'm just wondering from where you pulled the number 50. Enquiring minds want to know.

The number was pulled from thin air, it's arbitrary, really I'm looking to get to a more manageble rotation, I don't collect them so any that collect dust deserve a new home where they'll be appreciated. If anything happened I know what pipes I would grab and could just as easily get by with only those and a tub of CH/PA.