Savinelli Trevi 320 For Trade

User avatar
MikeDennison
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:33 pm

Kevin Keith wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:13 pm
OK Mike, how about this for a trade? Your Trevi 320 for my Viscount 69S, ajustomatic, scoop stinger (removable), vulcanite stem, excellent condition!
Image
I'm interested...
This post by MikeDennison liked by:
rekamepip
User avatar
MikeDennison
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Kevin Keith wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:13 pm
OK Mike, how about this for a trade? Your Trevi 320 for my Viscount 69S, ajustomatic, scoop stinger (removable), vulcanite stem, excellent condition!
Image
Does she hold a pretty generous bowl full?
This post by MikeDennison liked by:
Kevin Keith
User avatar
houtenziel
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 856
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Oregon

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:59 pm

The 69S is classified as an "Extra Large Billiard" on the shape chart. I had one, and I thought I remembered it at 3/4 or 13/16 bowl chamber and about 1.5" deep. Pretty decent size.
User avatar
Wooda
Founding Member
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 am
Location: Burlington, VT

Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Interested, but I have nothing that tops KK's offering
This post by Wooda liked by:
ncrobb
Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 1710
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: San Benito

Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:19 pm

MikeDennison wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:34 pm
Kevin Keith wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:13 pm
OK Mike, how about this for a trade? Your Trevi 320 for my Viscount 69S, ajustomatic, scoop stinger (removable), vulcanite stem, excellent condition!
Image
Does she hold a pretty generous bowl full?
I’ll say it’s generous!
ImageImageImage
This post by Kevin Keith liked by:
rekamepip
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 1710
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: San Benito

Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:20 pm

ImageImageImage
User avatar
houtenziel
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 856
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Oregon

Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:28 pm

oooohwee that Viscount is nicccee. You best watch your back MD, I might make a straight offer for that bad boy ;)
This post by houtenziel liked by:
Kevin Keith
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 1710
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: San Benito

Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:31 pm

houtenziel wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:28 pm
oooohwee that Viscount is nicccee. You best watch your back MD, I might make a straight offer for that bad boy ;)
Mike hasn't posted his pics and the deal ain't done yet and I'm right here H...I got my laser eyes sparkin'. lol
User avatar
MikeDennison
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:57 pm

The pressure is on, and things are heating up!
Image
Image
Image
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 2):
Kevin Keithrekamepip
User avatar
MikeDennison
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:58 pm

Image
Image
Image
Post Reply