And So It Ends...

Rusticated

Life change creates opportunities; See, And So It Ends, post in What Are You Smoking. I'm selling what you see in the pictures below. I won't be piecing it out, it's all or nothing but I'll try pricing to to make it hard to pass up. All the pipes are lightly smoked, some only 2 or 3 times, (there's one Lorenzo that's the only exception...good bowl but bite marks on the stem) and a few are unsmoked, Stanwell, Brebbia, Lorenzo, Grabow, BC, Thermofilter, Well, Big Ben, MM. There's about 1 1/2 lbs of tobacco but I haven't bagged and weighed it all yet to be sure...maybe more. I'm going to let it all go for $350 shipped; that's about $15 a pipe and I'm throwing in the tobacco.

Rusticated

Well, I thought it was a good enough deal to sell at the time...apparently not...still here. Below is a listing of what you see in the original post. I'm open to offers since I won't be using them anymore...the loss makes no difference to me. I'm scheduled for surgery next Thursday so I'll wait to see what, if any, offers I get thru the weekend...winner takes all. If I know by Sunday then I should be able to get it to the Post Office before Thursday. God Bless, Rusticated

(1) Savinelli Roma 614 (Smoked twice)
(1) Rusticated Bent marked Italy
(3) El Kala-Algerie w acrylic stems
(1) Brebbia Diamante
(1) Well Pipe Italy
(1) Stanwell Brushed Unsmoked
(1) Lorenzo Savona
(1) Lorenzo Dr Ewot
(1) SINA France
(1) Dr Grabow bent
(1) Dr Grabow Freehand
(1) Butz-Choquin Camargue
(1) Big Bill BilliardMade in Malta
(1) Big Ben Barbados
(1) Urbina bent Made in Italy
(2) Missouri Meer - 1 unsmoked
(1) Rusticated 1/2 Bent-Italy marked with an inlaid H in gold circle (maker unknown)
(1) Big Ben Champagne
(1) Thermofilter Imported Briar
(1) Nice small oval shank no name (Italy) lumberman - unsmoked
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

You might consider asking someone to sell them for you on Ebay for a commission. I have never sold a pipe or even sold anything on Ebay, so I am not a good candidate for this, but there might be someone on the forum. That would let you make one shipment and focus on other things.

I am not much help with the sales bit, but I will be praying for you.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Rusticated

Fr_Tom wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:04 am You might consider asking someone to sell them for you on Ebay for a commission. I have never sold a pipe or even sold anything on Ebay, so I am not a good candidate for this, but there might be someone on the forum. That would let you make one shipment and focus on other things.

I am not much help with the sales bit, but I will be praying for you.
Thanks Friar!
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Nah, I think it's a good deal, it just came on the heals of Christmas. I'm still digging to the bottom of my sock drawers for loose change. You'll get an offer eventually, might take a minute tho.
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?