A few more Northern Briars

User avatar
buistd
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:23 am

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:08 pm

In addition to the Custom made helix I have listed in a different thread, I also have the following Northern Briars pipes for sale. All are used but in very good condition:

Gr.2 Bruyere Premier bent billiard. Red cumberland stem. $130
Gr.3 Rox Cut Regal Canadian. Red cumberland stem. $110
Gr.4 Rox Cut Regal (sandblasted) Billiard . Red cumberland stem. Very lightly smoked. $110
Gr.4 Rox Cut Regal Bent with triangular shank and smooth rim. Black stem. $100
Gr.4 Rox Cut Premier Zulu. Pipe Club of London Pipe of the Year 2015. Silver band. Red cumberland stem. $125

All prices include shipping to the USA. Please PM me if interested and I can email you some pictures.
This post by buistd liked by (total 2):
Bruyere_Royaleoldbill
User avatar
houtenziel
Senior Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Oregon

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:46 pm

Consider using the "i" button in the top bar to attach photos. You do not even need to host them first, as this button automatically uploads them for you. We want to see the pretties.. :)
Image

There is a 4 url limit on pics per post, so you might have to do batches in their own reply.
This post by houtenziel liked by:
oldbill
"Today is a good day for a good day." - KK
User avatar
buistd
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:23 am

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:01 pm

houtenziel wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:46 pm
Consider using the "i" button in the top bar to attach photos. You do not even need to host them first, as this button automatically uploads them for you. We want to see the pretties.. :)
Image

There is a 4 url limit on pics per post, so you might have to do batches in their own reply.
Thanks. I couldn't see that on my phone. I'm wondering if I can edit my original post to do add the picture.
This post by buistd liked by:
oldbill
User avatar
buistd
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:23 am

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:15 pm

ImageImage
This post by buistd liked by (total 6):
houtenzielBruyere_RoyaleFr_TomLongshanksoldbillMaynard
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 1419
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:16 am

buistd wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:08 pm
In addition to the Custom made helix I have listed in a different thread, I also have the following Northern Briars pipes for sale. All are used but in very good condition:

Gr.2 Bruyere Premier bent billiard. Red cumberland stem. $130
Gr.3 Rox Cut Regal Canadian. Red cumberland stem. $110
Gr.4 Rox Cut Regal (sandblasted) Billiard . Red cumberland stem. Very lightly smoked. $110
Gr.4 Rox Cut Regal Bent with triangular shank and smooth rim. Black stem. $100
Gr.4 Rox Cut Premier Zulu. Pipe Club of London Pipe of the Year 2015. Silver band. Red cumberland stem. $125

All prices include shipping to the USA. Please PM me if interested and I can email you some pictures.
That Rox cut Canadian is really nice. I'd buy it up in a jiffy if I had the cash. Maybe if it's still around in a few weeks.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 3):
buistdFr_Tomoldbill
Tsal...
User avatar
Middle Earth
Active Member
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:03 pm
Location: Middle Earth

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:18 am

Ian makes a nice pipe. I have two. Yours are really nice.
This post by Middle Earth liked by (total 5):
Bruyere_RoyalebuistdFr_TomoldbillMaynard
User avatar
buistd
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:23 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:07 pm

The Canadian at the bottom is gone.
This post by buistd liked by (total 4):
Fr_TomBruyere_RoyaleoldbillMaynard
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 5201
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:08 pm

buistd wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:07 pm
The Canadian at the bottom is gone.
Bought before @Bruyere_Royale could scrape up the coin...
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 3):
Bruyere_RoyaleoldbillMaynard
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
buistd
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:23 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:52 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:08 pm
buistd wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:07 pm
The Canadian at the bottom is gone.
Bought before @Bruyere_Royale could scrape up the coin...
:( for @Bruyere_Royale!

If anyone wants to make me an offer on these I'm willing to do a deal before these go to eBay.
This post by buistd liked by (total 4):
Bruyere_RoyaleFr_TomoldbillMaynard
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 1419
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:25 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:08 pm
buistd wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:07 pm
The Canadian at the bottom is gone.
Bought before @Bruyere_Royale could scrape up the coin...
I was already cutting corners. Lol
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 4):
buistdFr_TomoldbillMaynard
Tsal...
Post Reply