Failure to Adapt - Another Pete to trade.

rekamepip
Codger in Training

:lurk:
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:07 pm If you want details on any let me know, there's more. Also, knowing you take on restorations I have some choice stuff that I may consider letting go from the work pile, say the word and I can get some pictures.

Dude , that second pipe down .. Me likey ! The pokers are killer too
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:30 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:07 pm If you want details on any let me know, there's more. Also, knowing you take on restorations I have some choice stuff that I may consider letting go from the work pile, say the word and I can get some pictures.

Dude , that second pipe down .. Me likey ! The pokers are killer too
Thanks! It's a Seville Lucite done in the Grabow Hillcrest 120 shape, took some liberties with the finish and stem on that one. Those aren't easy to come by Pokers either, good luck on a 25 and that 85 is an Eldoraro, there might another one out there. Up to Hout making his decision but that Seville might be available if you like trading....
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I am predictably enough liking the Eldorado out of that bunch.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

houtenziel wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:43 pm What the heck.. I am gonna throw this one out there too. I bought this and smoked it a couple times.. I hate to say it, but Falcon pipes feel really unbalanced to me.
Hunter stem/Bowl combo:
Why don't you just go hand held when your smoking certain pipes? Both of these pipes your offering are really nice.
The Troll Whisperer
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:54 am
houtenziel wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:43 pm What the heck.. I am gonna throw this one out there too. I bought this and smoked it a couple times.. I hate to say it, but Falcon pipes feel really unbalanced to me.
Hunter stem/Bowl combo:
Why don't you just go hand held when your smoking certain pipes? Both of these pipes your offering are really nice.
It's just not how I smoke. I am really a function before form kinda person, and have no use for pipes I don't want to smoke regardless of how purdy/nice they are. It's part of my pathology I guess :)
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Pete is spoken for. The Falcon is still available if someone wants to trade for that. Dr. G, Kaywoodie, or any other vintage Americana welcome.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:05 am I am predictably enough liking the Eldorado out of that bunch.
How much you liking it?
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:07 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:05 am I am predictably enough liking the Eldorado out of that bunch.
How much you liking it?
Ha! You are thinking you might be open to a sale if it does not trade away?
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:36 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:07 pm
How much you liking it?
Ha! You are thinking you might be open to a sale if it does not trade away?
The trade is finished and we've both shipped packages out. That Eldorado has only been offered up to two people though out of rotation a while. I'm still trying to get to a more manageable size, offers welcome, Father...