What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

User avatar
Whalehead King
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:20 am

Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:12 pm

These two hipster morons would be better off dressing in real clothes, putting their hats on straight, stop trying to be ironic and smoking a machine made cigar like a Parodi or an F.X. Smith cigar or something from Finck instead of posing in front of a graffiti mural.

Just saying. Yo.



I could use a Cel Ray to go along with my White Lighting Crook tonight. :buddy:
This post by Whalehead King liked by (total 3):
IMpipedude9 IronFlyfish Falls
I run a small hotel in New Orleans. It's in Louisiana, in case you're thinking of another New Orleans I've never heard of.
User avatar
9 Iron
Founding Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:38 pm

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:40 pm

Smoked a Topper while driving to a jobsite up in the hills. Pretty darned good smoke!

Image
This post by 9 Iron liked by (total 5):
Chef BennyBruyere_RoyaleFr_TomFlyfish FallsWhalehead King
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 2975
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:58 am

9 Iron wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:40 pm
Smoked a Topper while driving to a jobsite up in the hills. Pretty darned good smoke!

Image
Those Parodi brittle sticks you sent me are pretty good. I bought another pack because they were so dry, I thought you must of had them for a long time. Nope, the new pack is bone dry too.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by:
Fr_Tom
Tsal... 🎳 A Zesty flavorful adventure in pipe smoking...
Image
User avatar
9 Iron
Founding Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:38 pm

Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:11 am

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:58 am
9 Iron wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:40 pm
Smoked a Topper while driving to a jobsite up in the hills. Pretty darned good smoke!

Image
Those Parodi brittle sticks you sent me are pretty good. I bought another pack because they were so dry, I thought you must of had them for a long time. Nope, the new pack is bone dry too.
They are dry cured Italian style kentucky cheroots. I’ve tried all kinds of pipe tobacco that tried to showcase fire cured Kentucky tobacco but these little cigars are the best at it. Very tasty!
This post by 9 Iron liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomBruyere_RoyaleFlyfish Falls
User avatar
Whalehead King
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:20 am

Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:06 am

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:58 am
9 Iron wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:40 pm
Smoked a Topper while driving to a jobsite up in the hills. Pretty darned good smoke!

Image
Those Parodi brittle sticks you sent me are pretty good. I bought another pack because they were so dry, I thought you must of had them for a long time. Nope, the new pack is bone dry too.
That's the way they're supposed to be. Don't drop them!
This post by Whalehead King liked by (total 2):
Bruyere_RoyaleFr_Tom
I run a small hotel in New Orleans. It's in Louisiana, in case you're thinking of another New Orleans I've never heard of.
colorduke
Junior Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 7:16 pm

Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Howdy all,smoking a Principes chocolate Palma while grilling tonight.
This post by colorduke liked by (total 4):
Kevin KeithWhalehead KingChef BennyFr_Tom
User avatar
Chef Benny
Active Member
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:48 am

Image

Puffing on a Flor De Philipines Chocolate Machine Made.. Yum!
This post by Chef Benny liked by (total 3):
Whalehead KingbeeftipFr_Tom
User avatar
Whalehead King
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:20 am

Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:38 pm

Chef Benny wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:48 am
Image

Puffing on a Flor De Philipines Chocolate Machine Made.. Yum!
Nice box.
This post by Whalehead King liked by (total 2):
Chef BennyFr_Tom
I run a small hotel in New Orleans. It's in Louisiana, in case you're thinking of another New Orleans I've never heard of.
User avatar
Whalehead King
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:20 am

Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:39 pm

Image

We could use a little more Muriel Hauptmann around these parts. It's about darned time. I just posted a bad pipe smoking poem about her. The world is a better place because of Muriel Hauptmann.

'nuff said.
This post by Whalehead King liked by (total 2):
Kevin KeithFr_Tom
I run a small hotel in New Orleans. It's in Louisiana, in case you're thinking of another New Orleans I've never heard of.
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 3027
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Cowtown

Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:55 pm

Whalehead King wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:39 pm
Image

We could use a little more Muriel Hauptmann around these parts. It's about darned time. I just posted a bad pipe smoking poem about her. The world is a better place because of Muriel Hauptmann.

'nuff said.
Be still my beating heart!
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 2):
Whalehead KingFr_Tom
Post Reply