What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Lately I'm on a Duty Masters Palma kick . They really rock on drives between home and wherever the heck it is I travel to for work . Of late , it's been Alabama ( Birmingham , a true dump imho) .
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Oh , I've been smoking some White Owl Black Cigarillos while doing exterior work . These little guys are real good and easy to smoke when you're doing things with your hands
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
AngraMelo

I miss you all so much!!!!! Im baaaaaaaack!!!!!!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

AngraMelo wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:49 am I miss you all so much!!!!! Im baaaaaaaack!!!!!!
Wow,It's good to see you my friend!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
AngraMelo

Hey guys!!! Im smoking a cigar made with local tobacco here. It starts as a rope. Tastes like a mixture of VA a burley. Short filler and hand rolled!!
Good stuff, the tobacco is called Jaguari! Grown by a friend in the south of Brazil. You guys would love it. Smells musky but tastes very light and is a easy all day smoke. The people always win. Government bans importation of tobacco but the locals grow their own and make a living out of giving us good smokes!
colorduke

Had a White Owl demi tip today,come on warmer weather.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I'm smoking a Travis Club Straight this afternoon. I got a catalog from Thompson Cigars today, the first one in a long time. I began buying from hem by mail order in 1981 or so. I don't think I bought from them since, but they still have me, with an updated address, on their mailing list! I thought that was weird until I looked at their return address.

Ho-o-old on thar! Thompson's has always been in Tampa as far as I knew. That's the same address as Cigars International and Pioes and Cigars. CI is sending out Thompson catalogs to their customers in the database I guess. It looks like another company is swallowed up by CI. I'm still not ordering from them. At least not right now. It's sad Tampa lost Thompsons after probably 100 years old business there.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:17 pm I'm smoking a Travis Club Straight this afternoon. I got a catalog from Thompson Cigars today, the first one in a long time. I began buying from hem by mail order in 1981 or so. I don't think I bought from them since, but they still have me, with an updated address, on their mailing list! I thought that was weird until I looked at their return address.

Ho-o-old on thar! Thompson's has always been in Tampa as far as I knew. That's the same address as Cigars International and Pioes and Cigars. CI is sending out Thompson catalogs to their customers in the database I guess. It looks like another company is swallowed up by CI. I'm still not ordering from them. At least not right now. It's sad Tampa lost Thompsons after probably 100 years old business there.
When I was in college, I used to order boxes of cigars from Thompson. That was umm... a long time ago.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Fr_Tom wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:15 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:17 pm I'm smoking a Travis Club Straight this afternoon. I got a catalog from Thompson Cigars today, the first one in a long time. I began buying from hem by mail order in 1981 or so. I don't think I bought from them since, but they still have me, with an updated address, on their mailing list! I thought that was weird until I looked at their return address.

When I was in college, I used to order boxes of cigars from Thompson. That was umm... a long time ago.
Right, me too! all by mail and check or MO.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
colorduke

Finally got to enjoy a King Edward outside this evening with a Miller Lite.