What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Whalehead King

These two hipster morons would be better off dressing in real clothes, putting their hats on straight, stop trying to be ironic and smoking a machine made cigar like a Parodi or an F.X. Smith cigar or something from Finck instead of posing in front of a graffiti mural.

Just saying. Yo.

I could use a Cel Ray to go along with my White Lighting Crook tonight. :buddy:
9 Iron
Founding Member

Smoked a Topper while driving to a jobsite up in the hills. Pretty darned good smoke!

Tsal
Forum Decorum

9 Iron wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:40 pm Smoked a Topper while driving to a jobsite up in the hills. Pretty darned good smoke!

Those Parodi brittle sticks you sent me are pretty good. I bought another pack because they were so dry, I thought you must of had them for a long time. Nope, the new pack is bone dry too.
The Troll Whisperer
9 Iron
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:58 am
9 Iron wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:40 pm Smoked a Topper while driving to a jobsite up in the hills. Pretty darned good smoke!

Those Parodi brittle sticks you sent me are pretty good. I bought another pack because they were so dry, I thought you must of had them for a long time. Nope, the new pack is bone dry too.
They are dry cured Italian style kentucky cheroots. I’ve tried all kinds of pipe tobacco that tried to showcase fire cured Kentucky tobacco but these little cigars are the best at it. Very tasty!
Whalehead King

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:58 am

That's the way they're supposed to be. Don't drop them!
colorduke

Howdy all,smoking a Principes chocolate Palma while grilling tonight.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Puffing on a Flor De Philipines Chocolate Machine Made.. Yum!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Whalehead King

Chef Benny wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:48 am Image

Puffing on a Flor De Philipines Chocolate Machine Made.. Yum!
Nice box.
Whalehead King

We could use a little more Muriel Hauptmann around these parts. It's about darned time. I just posted a bad pipe smoking poem about her. The world is a better place because of Muriel Hauptmann.

'nuff said.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:39 pm Image

We could use a little more Muriel Hauptmann around these parts. It's about darned time. I just posted a bad pipe smoking poem about her. The world is a better place because of Muriel Hauptmann.

'nuff said.
Be still my beating heart!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!