What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Last week at work I was able to smoke my last Avanti licorice and also had another of the anisette. I don't remember which days :lol:

I also thoroughly enjoy the Kentucky fire cured sweets but have only had the chunky Corona size.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Crusty Cob

Crusty Cob wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:02 pm Bought these today. Over a buck and a half a stick but by the end of the first one I had discovered that time is nothing but a human construct that helps up understand the physical world around us. Dang these shorties are good.

By Drew Estate.

Had another of these tonight. After only 3 they have become my favorite cigar by far. I try to stay away from these smaller cheap cigars/cigarillos because they could easily become a habit.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I was in a king edward imperial mode for a bit but they're all gone . If I actually get off my ass today , I'll be in the Dutch Master Palma mode for a bit .

I have a humidor for my machine mades.. makes them feel all bougie .. the Dutch Masters are next . I love them and will take some on my next work trip to Latrobe pa , might grab a munnimaker judges cave too
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Crusty Cob

Was working on the Dodge today. Found these. No idea how old they are but they still smoke well.

Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Puffing on a Backwoods Russian Cream.. Delish and cheap.
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Help me please!

I found these today at a crappy corner store smoke shop. The kind of fine establishment that puts meth pipes in a display case. The kind of place that reeked so heavy of pachouli and nag champa.. I was having flashbacks! Need a samauri sword, a stungun, hookah, and some hand cuffs... They got ya covered!

I'm sure you know the kind of smoke shop..

Any how.. I found these burried in the corner of a cabinet humidor.. $6.00.

I immediately thought of [mention]Whalehead King[/mention] ... I need a history lesson here. Did these become white lightening Crooks? They look soft and well kept.. But they look old.. So I'm guessing they don't make them any more.. Anyway.. If Mr. King.. Or anyone knows about these.. Please fill me in.

Peace!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Yes, old and out of production. [mention]Whalehead King[/mention] has forgotten more about machine made cigars than I ever knew in the first place, so he's our man for the history. Or [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention]. He knows a lot too.

White Lightening was made by Finck to fill the gap when Wolf Bros gave up the ghost, but Wolf Bros didn't "become" WLC in that sense. If you didn't buy that pack, go back and buy it!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:36 am Yes, old and out of production. [mention]Whalehead King[/mention] has forgotten more about machine made cigars than I ever knew in the first place, so he's our man for the history. Or [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention]. He knows a lot too.

White Lightening was made by Finck to fill the gap when Wolf Bros gave up the ghost, but Wolf Bros didn't "become" WLC in that sense. If you didn't buy that pack, go back and buy it!
I got em! .. Thanks 4 the info!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I'm envious . Other than some munnimaker and national brand stuff ... that was the only " otc type " m achinbe made I carried in the shop . They were very popular and most eveyone bought them . Hadn't had one in some time .
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Earlier smoking a Dutch Masters Palma. I so dig them