What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Whalehead King

Just finishing up a Parodi KY cheroot. About an inch left. A good smoke. 'Nuff said.
Whalehead King

Alas, there is only one KY cheroot left in this box right now. I just checked.

Luckily, I have a box of FX Smith perfectos that is pretty much full on standby.
Whalehead King

An FX Smith Perfecto (Judge's Cave). Many good things can be said in favor of a decent shoe peg cigar. And, if I can say this again, perfecto is the perfect shape for a cigar.
Whalehead King

The Finck catalogue came in the mail yesterday afternoon. I've read it twice and I'm daydreaming.

If you don't get a Finck catalogue in your mail, sign up. It is a pleasure to read the way Finck cigars are a pleasure to smoke.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Kentucky Cheroot time!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Playing rummy and puffin' on a TC Senator. Drinking coconut water.
CHEERS!
Whalehead King

I was looking over the selection in my pipe rack and then I said, Nah, I'm going with an FX Smith perfecto.

That's what I'm smoking now. It'll last about 40 minutes, then, it's bedtime for King. The perfect bide-a-wee. I don't even know what that means but it's what came to mind when I took the cigar out of the box. :king:
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Enjoying a Rigoletto Black Jack. Stay safe everyone!
9 Iron
Founding Member

Late yesterday afternoon I ended up stuck out on a job, went rifling through my work bag looking for a pen and found a box of Villiger Brasils tucked into a zippered compartment. Nothing will draw your spirits up out of the depths of having to work late on a Friday like finding a treasure hoard of wonderful machine made cigars. That little stick got me through it with a smile on my face. And there are two more for today! Yes, having to work on Saturday requires two Villiger Brasils. Somehow I will soldier on. The big question now is, cigar before breakfast? Maybe so!

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I found the unfortunately named RamRod at our grocery store. They carry Travis Club and other Finck cigars as well as the usual suspects, but this is the first time I've seen Avanti branded cigars there. CVS carried them all the time but we got turned on to them too late to really take advantage of that. These are the ones with Belt of Bourbon. I didn't get any yesterday but I'll go back later and get me some of that.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!