What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

9 Iron
Founding Member

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Had an Avanti anisette with my coffee while gathering my tools for the day. It was everything that I had hoped for
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
9 Iron
Founding Member

Whalehead King

9 Iron wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:13 am Image
A Villiger is a tasty and reasonably short smoke. Quick and good.

Thanks, 9 Iron. I'm going to buy me some because I need some quick, tasty, reliable cigars right now. I need a couple boxes of Villiger.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Had another of the parodi midsize today while watching a pissing contest between a contractor and a superintendent. I see a box of those and the Avanti anisette in my future
9 Iron
Founding Member

Smoked an FX Smiths perfecto (Judges Cave) today, great little smoke.
colorduke

Smoking a Ugly Coyote honey.just ordered another 100 King Ed Imperials and 50 White Owl New Yorkers.
Whalehead King

From today's Wall Street Journal, the book review on page A17, the book is called Charles I's Killers in America, by Matthew Jenkinson, about halfway through the review:

" The so-called Judges Cave is now largely an assignation place for New Haven lovers, covered with graffiti.

I've never been to the physical Judges' Cave. I have only been their in my mind while I was enjoying a fine machine made cigar or when I was daydreaming while I was looking at the picture of the side of the Judges Cave box.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Had another of the Avanti licorice this morning with my coffee. Good little smoke, it's like the anisette turned down from a 10 to a 1.5 as far as flavoring goes
LindaValdez

AHA, an 'everyday' smoke makes any occasion perfect, Henri Wintermans never let me down. My cigar cutter blade is blunt so plan to buy a new]Cuber cigar cutter, any suggestion? https://www.cuou.net/best-cigar-cutter-reviews.html