What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

9 Iron
Founding Member

I’m jonesing. I haven’t had a MM cigar in days. We’re in the midst of a nasty heatwave and it’s precluded me from anything but an abbreviated early morning pipe before work. My usual routine is to smoke a MM cigar somewhere around mid morning in the Kenworth with the windows cracked a good bit and fresh air pouring in through the AC but it’s been well into the 90’s by that time of day and it’s just too hot. C’mon October!!
Whalehead King

Pineapple Game by Garsha Vega. 2 for 99 cents. From the back of the resealable pouch:

PINEAPPLE
2 Natural Leaf Cigarillos

Game guarantees every cigar. If you are not totally satisfied, return the pouch and cigars with the date and place of purchase for a replacement coupon.

www.gamecigars.com

Made in the Dominican Republic
Sale on allowed in the United States
100% Imported Tobaccos

Copyright 2007 SMCI Holdings
PO Box 986, Owensboro, KY 43302. 270-685-8777

WARNING: Cigars are not a safe alternative to cigarettes.

I am totally satisfied. Best 99 cents I ever spent.

What's it like, smoking a Game Pineapple cigar? If all the hype about hand made cigars is like watching the Village People perform with all their camp and over-the-top frenetic showmanship, then 15 minutes smoking a Pineapple Game is like sitting through a set by the one and only Rupert Holmes. It's laid back and groovy. I like getting caught in the rain and I like to think I have half a brain. I like Pineapple Game. YMMV.
Whalehead King

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:35 pm Today , I was at my tiny B&M in Blu Ridge , GA getting pipe cleaners , which I was completely out of ...
Ah, there is no errand so sweet like a 40 minute drive over twisty backcountry roads, that are only paved in the middle and have gravel on each side, to pick up a pack of pipe cleaners. A trusty machine made cigar helps a man pass the time as he talks to his dog and listens to......

...Working Man!!!!

I'll take a day in Blue Ridge over a week in Cleveland---even if I had front row tickets to the Rush concert while I was in Cleveland!
MarineDad
Founding Member

Tampa Sweet Perfecto with a couple of fingers of EWB on the side.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

MarineDad wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:19 pm Tampa Sweet Perfecto with a couple of fingers of EWB on the side.
I went to snag some of those the other day at a gas station tthat has them and they were out , damn it .

But .. I did snag some King Edward Specials . I just smoked one while trying t get a giant rat snake out of the barn
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Whistlebritches

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:43 pm
MarineDad wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:19 pm Tampa Sweet Perfecto with a couple of fingers of EWB on the side.
I went to snag some of those the other day at a gas station tthat has them and they were out , damn it .

But .. I did snag some King Edward Specials . I just smoked one while trying t get a giant rat snake out of the barn
I looked far and wide here in my little village for the KE Specials.......no joy.However I did find a KE Imperial just hadn't had time to burn it yet.Monday in the city I'm betting I can find some of those Specials.

Where do you normally find them in 5 packs?Chain drug stores?I'm still seeking DM Palma's as well.
Whistlebritches

Well damnit.........I decided it was time for my KE Imperial and is broke in half right at the middle.From now on no singles.......5 packs only.Any way I punted,reached in my humi and grabbed an E.P.Carrillo Cabinet Selection petite corona,poured the last finger and a half of Woodford Reserve and now I'm chillaxed.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

I have just not been in a cigar mood lately. I might try a WLC later.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whistlebritches wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:47 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:43 pm

I looked far and wide here in my little village for the KE Specials.......no joy.However I did find a KE Imperial just hadn't had time to burn it yet.Monday in the city I'm betting I can find some of those Specials.

Where do you normally find them in 5 packs?Chain drug stores?I'm still seeking DM Palma's as well.
I scour the food store , B&Ms and gas stations
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I opened the second 10 pack of the last of the Texas made Travis Club cigars that I own. These all tobacco machine mades are great smoking. :awesome: :king:

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!