What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Wooda
Founding Member

Down to one of the last Oliva cigarillos. It was a tasty run while it lasted.

Now taking suggestions for the next cost efficient short smoke in my life.
Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.
Wooda
Founding Member

Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Smoking a Hula Girl Coconut Cigarillo Tonight. Aloha!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wooda wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:06 pm Image
Yeah ,that one is done huh ... it must have been damn good !

I like the Tiparillo and or White Owl Demi Tip for a short smoke . The cigarillo in those foil 2 packs are usually too flavored for me to enjoy but I really dig the white owl black cigarillo .those are pretty quick smokes.

I have a number of Dutch Master Palmas . They're individually wrapped in that blue foilish stuff . I had one yesterday snd it was a little dry , so I unwrapped the rest of them and put them in a humidor . I really like the Palma and 8m walking out the door to do s9me chores with one now . Theyre always good
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
9 Iron
Founding Member

It’s been a long winter of no cigars! Time to remedy that. I’ve been laid up for a few weeks, nothing major, but bad enough that I’ve been off work and mostly immobile, just barely hobbling around. The doc now wants me taking slow short walks on flat ground. The way my mind works, sounds like an opportunity to find some INTERESTING flat ground and utilize the slow-mo stroll to enjoy a good machine made cigar. Walk a little, stop and puff, repeat.

An erstwhile Muniemaker and my favorite all but abandoned railroad tracks :thumbs:

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

9 Iron wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:50 pm It’s been a long winter of no cigars! Time to remedy that. I’ve been laid up for a few weeks, nothing major, but bad enough that I’ve been off work and mostly immobile, just barely hobbling around. The doc now wants me taking slow short walks on flat ground. The way my mind works, sounds like an opportunity to find some INTERESTING flat ground and utilize the slow-mo stroll to enjoy a good machine made cigar. Walk a little, stop and puff, repeat.

An erstwhile Muniemaker and my favorite all but abandoned railroad tracks :thumbs:

Yes , Sir .... that looks like s good walk . Hope ypu recover asap
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
9 Iron
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:20 pm Yes , Sir .... that looks like s good walk . Hope ypu recover asap
I will, thanks, just gonna take some time.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I'm about to open my last 10 pack of TC Straights. These are extinct in the wild...cardboard 5 packs, machine rolled in San Antonio. They now come in foil 4 packs and are machine rolled in the DR.

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
9 Iron
Founding Member

Another walk along the tracks, this time with a Principe Masters Chocolate.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

9 Iron wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:42 pm Another walk along the tracks, this time with a Principe Masters Chocolate.
I'm on board with the Principe Palma, mine is rum this time.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!