What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Whalehead King

Wooda wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:05 am Yesterday I enjoyed 3 hatchet fishy's and one oliva MMC while cutting firewood in my side yard... woodlot.

Now that's how you cut firewood. That's a job that demands a good machine made cigar. :thumbs:
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I see The Economist is not a fan of Jair Bolsonaro. If I were Brazilian, and if Brazil had to be a republic rather than a monarchy, I'd go Bolsonaro. The optimum would be a restored constitutional monarchy under Dom Luiz Gastão Maria José Pio Miguel Gabriel Rafael Gonzaga de Orléans e Bragança, a great-great grandson of Dom Pedro II, the last Emperor of Brazil. [mention]Leonardo Orito[/mention] might disagree with me on that...or he might agree!

ImageImage

Those cigars look soooo good!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I had a couple of rum Principe Palmas today, mighty fine, mighty fine. Following up on Jair Bolsonaro (I follow him on the Twitter and Facebook lol), he posted a song by a young fan. The girl and her friend wrote it about his candidacy and YouTubed it. They were shocked when he actually saw it and posted it for the nation to see! The kid can sing! :thumbs:

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

The bond between The Federative Republic of Brazil and American machine made cigar smokers on PSF continues to wax strong. I don't have a dog in the Brazilian presidential race but this girl has won my vote!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:24 pm The bond between The Federative Republic of Brazil and American machine made cigar smokers on PSF continues to wax strong.
It really does. Check out the Coat of Arms of Brazil...here it is:

Nice, right? Well, yes, it is. Notice this detail. On the right, a sprig of coffee, and on the left a sprig of tobacco, tied together by an azure ribbon. Coffee and tobacco. A bond between Brazil and WMMCAYST™? I'll say!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:46 pm I had a couple of rum Principe Palmas today, mighty fine, mighty fine. Following up on Jair Bolsonaro (I follow him on the Twitter and Facebook lol), he posted a song by a young fan. The girl and her friend wrote it about his candidacy and YouTubed it. They were shocked when he actually saw it and posted it for the nation to see! The kid can sing! :thumbs:

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/10/8/179 ... dad-runoff
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Fr_Tom wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:33 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:46 pm I had a couple of rum Principe Palmas today, mighty fine, mighty fine. Following up on Jair Bolsonaro (I follow him on the Twitter and Facebook lol), he posted a song by a young fan. The girl and her friend wrote it about his candidacy and YouTubed it. They were shocked when he actually saw it and posted it for the nation to see! The kid can sing! :thumbs:

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/10/8/179 ... dad-runoff
He almost had it. There you need 50% to win, and if no one gets there there is a run off between the top two. Bolsonaro got 47%, the closest guy to him got about 29% I think. More people need to hear Kariny sing her song! The run off will be later this month. They might break out a few machine mades after Bolsonaro's final win! Maybe they'll have a Travis Club... :awesome: :king:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:25 pm They might break out a few machine mades after Bolsonaro's final win! Maybe they'll have a Travis Club... :awesome: :king:
I am predicting you will be the one celebrating with a Travis Club.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Fr_Tom wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:30 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:25 pm They might break out a few machine mades after Bolsonaro's final win! Maybe they'll have a Travis Club... :awesome: :king:
I am predicting you will be the one celebrating with a Travis Club.
You know what's funny? Every Brazilian we had on the old WMMCAYST™ thread (2 of them, lol) said they were lousy with Cubans down there and JazzPipes said he preferred machine mades! And yes, I will have a Travis Club!

ps You can't believe everything you might read about JMB in the news. Just sayin'...
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!