What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

houtenziel

Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:31 pm

Principes Palma Natural. Another mild one - kind of reminds me of a Macanudo Cafe.

Anyone tried any of the flavored Principes?
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 2):
Kevin KeithEllis You
"Today is a good day for a good day." - KK
9 Iron
Founding Member

Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:07 pm

houtenziel wrote:
Principes Palma Natural. Another mild one - kind of reminds me of a Macanudo Cafe.

The Principe Masters Brown, which are chocolate flavored. Best flavored cigar I’ve ever smoked. PM me your address and I’ll send you a couple, I buy em by the box.
This post by 9 Iron liked by (total 2):
houtenzielEllis You
houtenziel

Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:49 pm

9 Iron wrote:
houtenziel wrote:

The Principe Masters Brown, which are chocolate flavored. Best flavored cigar I’ve ever smoked. PM me your address and I’ll send you a couple, I buy em by the box.
9 Iron wrote:
houtenziel wrote:

I am fixin' to order some other stuff from Famous, so I will probably throw a few on that order. Thanks for the offer though.
This post by houtenziel liked by:
9 Iron
"Today is a good day for a good day." - KK
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:07 pm

houtenziel wrote:

I like the chocolate and the rum is ok...just not very rummy. More cinnamon spicy going on to me. Kind of a weird flavor and I couldn't recommend them really. I have about a half a box to go of the rum and all I can say is that it's a smoke.
This post by Kevin Keith liked by:
houtenziel
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:47 pm

Dutch Masters Palma starting the beginning of the year yard work . I bought a KE Imperial today for smoking tomorrow . I havent Had one in a while
This post by Ruffinogold liked by:
Ellis You
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
9 Iron
Founding Member

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:53 pm

Ruffinogold wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:47 pm
Dutch Masters Palma starting the beginning of the year yard work . I bought a KE Imperial today for smoking tomorrow . I havent Had one in a while
I just smoked my first ever KE Imperial a couple days ago, it was a darned fine cigar.
This post by 9 Iron liked by:
Ellis You
colorduke

Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:50 pm

Mowed the yard with the help of a Kentucky cheroot.
This post by colorduke liked by (total 3):
Kevin KeithFr_TomEllis You
Whalehead King
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:28 pm

So, I wanted to buy a bottle of Irish Mist and Mrs. King wanted to buy some unfiltered saki, so we went to Martin Wine Cellar for lunch this afternoon. Yes, in New Orleans, we go to the liquor store for lunch. It's a different world down here. I like to say that it's a better world down here.

I ordred a Dave Special which is a rare roast beef sandwich (the only time I like rare roast beef is cold in a sandwich, otherwise I like everything cooked well done) with a slice of paté and coleslaw between two thick slices of 7 grain bread full of seeds. It's delicious. When I ordered my sandwich the lady at the register asked if I wanted a drink with that. "A Cel-Ray, of course," I replied with my heart filled with anticipation and joy.

"What?" She looked at me quizzically.

"Cel-Ray," I repeated. "It's celery soda."

She gave me a crestfallen look. "We don't have that anymore. No one buys it." :( :o :shock: :( :( :( :( :(

"I guess I don't come here often enough," was the only thing I could say, slack-jawed, disappointed, broken-hearted and with a look of unrequited yearning in my eyes (from which a single tear trickled down my left cheek----oh, Cel-Ray, how do I miss thee! ---Let me count the ways as I eat this sandwich that is designed to be perfectly paired with a celery flavored soda.

Well, I know I should be regularly buying Cel-Ray where I can get it so that places don't discontinue it, only to say, "Nobody buys it." I buy Cel-Ray and I'm darned proud of it.
This post by Whalehead King liked by (total 4):
Kevin KeithFr_TomEllis YouChef Benny
I run a small hotel in New Orleans. It's in Louisiana, in case you're thinking of another New Orleans I've never heard of.
9 Iron
Founding Member

Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:57 pm

If they had Cel-Rey here I’d buy it. I’ve asked at a couple of shops, they looked at me like there should be a guy coming along any minute to put me back in my restraining suit.
This post by 9 Iron liked by (total 4):
Kevin KeithWhalehead KingFr_TomEllis You
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:22 pm

I am leisurely smoking a Swisher Sweet Perfecto while waiting on the wife and her mother to finish shopping, looking, or whatever it is they are doing in there. No rush.
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 4):
9 IronWhalehead KingFr_TomEllis You