What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

colorduke wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:29 pm Enjoying a Dutch Masters President tonight,what a delightful treat.
Hey , you ... wheres your avatar :)
This post by Ruffinogold liked by:
Kevin Keith
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
MikeDennison
Codger in Training

A King Edward cigarillo, courtesy of [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention].
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 2):
Fr_TomRuffinogold
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

It is time for a Tampa Sweet Perfecto...

This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 2):
Kevin KeithCitizen B
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Citizen B

Watch how a master smokes a cigar while ripping Alexander Hamilton a new one:

Machine made cigars weren't around when John Adams was president, but, if they were, you know he'd be fully stocked with Muniemakers and Parodis. Texas wasn't a state then, otherwise he's be smoking a Travis Club while he listened to Hamilton's misguided judgement of the situation and reacted appropriately.
This post by Citizen B liked by (total 3):
Kevin KeithWildcatRuffinogold
---They'll paint daisies on my coffin.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Swishers Peach. Really hitting the spot today.
This post by mrpipster liked by (total 3):
WildcatKevin KeithCitizen B
Citizen B

mrpipster wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:59 pm Swishers Peach. Really hitting the spot today.
If you buy this jacket, I will, too:

https://swishersweets.com/products/clas ... =undefined

The Swisher Sweets website is giving me a headache since the Surgeon General's Warning is at the the frame for every page and you can never escape it.
This post by Citizen B liked by:
Kevin Keith
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Nah. Folks might get the wrong idea about me. Though I think they already do.
This post by mrpipster liked by:
Citizen B
Citizen B

Texas Smokers. Are these machine made cigars? I'm unclear on that.

They are Finck Cigars, however, so they are grandfathered into the machine-made thread, that's why I'm unsure of the make. If it's a Finck cigar, I'm in. I know Texas Smokers are seconds, but, to tell you the truth, I can't tell if they are pure tobacco leaf or have HTL binders or wrappers. They look like machine made cigars and they are the perfect shape: Perfecto.

They're tasty.

Texas Smokers are cheap cigars, too, which is always a plus. The smoke slowly and deliver a lot of flavor, a lot more than you would expect for the price point. I would compare a Finck Texas Smoker to some Drew Estates. YMMV

Finck Texas Smokers. I highly recommend them. Supplies are limited. $21.50 for twenty delicious cigars. If you have a problem with the price, you have more than one problem----you're nuts. Finck Cigar Company is the neglected Spindletop of the cigar world. Everybody thinks that well is tapped out but there is still good stuff coming from Finck. You won't go wrong if you order a bag of Texas Smokers. You'll thank me next month.
This post by Citizen B liked by (total 2):
Kevin KeithFr_Tom
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Citizen B wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:38 pm Texas Smokers. Are these machine made cigars? I'm unclear on that.

They are Finck Cigars, however, so they are grandfathered into the machine-made thread, that's why I'm unsure of the make. If it's a Finck cigar, I'm in. I know Texas Smokers are seconds, but, to tell you the truth, I can't tell if they are pure tobacco leaf or have HTL binders or wrappers. They look like machine made cigars and they are the perfect shape: Perfecto.

They're tasty.

Texas Smokers are cheap cigars, too, which is always a plus. The smoke slowly and deliver a lot of flavor, a lot more than you would expect for the price point. I would compare a Finck Texas Smoker to some Drew Estates. YMMV

Finck Texas Smokers. I highly recommend them. Supplies are limited. $21.50 for twenty delicious cigars. If you have a problem with the price, you have more than one problem----you're nuts. Finck Cigar Company is the neglected Spindletop of the cigar world. Everybody thinks that well is tapped out but there is still good stuff coming from Finck. You won't go wrong if you order a bag of Texas Smokers. You'll thank me next month.
Before the Big Migration, I would have said, confidently, them's machine made smokers. Now, who knows. Thigh rolled, Lieberman rolled...full bore machine made? I dunno anymore. I can say with 78% reliability that cigar is either a Senator or a Especiale. Or a Sam Houston perfecto. Probably.
This post by Kevin Keith liked by:
Fr_Tom
Citizen B

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:27 pm
Citizen B wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:38 pm Texas Smokers. Are these machine made cigars? I'm unclear on that.

They're tasty.

Before the Big Migration, I would have said, confidently, them's machine made smokers. Now, who knows. Thigh rolled, Lieberman rolled...full bore machine made? I dunno anymore. I can say with 78% reliability that cigar is either a Senator or a Especiale. Or a Sam Houston perfecto. Probably.
Lieberman counts as machine made. Thigh-rolled counts as delicious. Finck Texas Smokers are delicious, no matter how they are made. I'm going to order 6 more. At this price, it is totally worth it. Every cigar from Finck is totally worth what they charge. Every cigar Finck sells is a deal.
This post by Citizen B liked by (total 3):
Kevin KeithRuffinogoldFr_Tom