What Hand Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WHMCAYST™

Chef Benny
Codger in Training

La Mission 1959 robusto. Unique and delicious. Happy puffs!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Smoking a Perdomo Champagne 10th anniversary edition robusto. Nice nutty flavor with a bit of honey and wood. Mild to medium body. Soft construction.. Not bad.. But nothin to write home about.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Smoked a Rogue Rascal cigar tonight. Sometimes I buy stuff just because it has a cool name. This was one of those times. Cigar was just ok. Earth and leather. :roll:
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Just enjoyed a La Aroma De Cuba.. Mi Amor.. Robusto. It was a rich creamy smoke with a nice musty earth aroma and some nutty toffy notes.
Yummm!
Davidy97

Do Toscano count as machine made? They are great, strong darkfiredkentucky masterpieces.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Davidy97 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:30 am Do Toscano count as machine made? They are great, strong darkfiredkentucky masterpieces.
Some of the high-quality Toscano cigars are hand-rolled such as the Toscano Il Moro, Toscano Il Presidente, Toscano Originale.

But you are right.. Even there machine made ones are delicious.. You should try De Nobli... Similar style.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Enjoying a Tatuaje black label petite lancero with a Pellegrino and some peace and quiet. :D
Whalehead King

A giant, bigger-than-a-Churchill, Flor d'Oliva. It took me about an hour forty minutes with one relight. It's been the humidor so it didn't peal like the first one that I smoked fresh off the Fed Ex truck. I think I have thirteen more to go. These are a pleasant diversion.
Last edited by Whalehead King on Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Chef Benny wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:20 am Enjoying a Tatuaje black label petite lancero with a Pellegrino and some peace and quiet. :D
Lanceros don't get enough love.. One of my favorites.. pretty much anything from Tatuaje actually.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

houtenziel wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:47 pm
Chef Benny wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:20 am Enjoying a Tatuaje black label petite lancero with a Pellegrino and some peace and quiet. :D
Lanceros don't get enough love.. One of my favorites.. pretty much anything from Tatuaje actually.
I agree.. I like the tatuaje monster series too.. I love Lanceros/Panetelas, But they are not that common of a vitola.