What Hand Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WHMCAYST™

Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Enjoying a Pearla Del Mar Robusto with some nice weather in Vegas. Have a lovely one!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Scap

H. Upmann Mag 46
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

steamboat wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:40 pm Smoking a Punch Churchill, while listening to the El Chapo case, hoping he gets acquitted. What can i say, i always go for the underdog.

Now yet talking ! Back when I had the shop , Villazon products ( Punch / Hoyo de Monterey) outsold everything, even Fuente during the cigar boom years . I have no idea how many of their Rothchilds / Robusttos I sold .,. Man , they were excellent . Villazon was one of tne few companies that didnt suffer quality issuex during the cigar boom years . Cigars were at their worst in history during that time , they truly were
I have a number of cigars aged in cedar since I sold the shop which was over 20 years ago. I have two Punch President Maduros that i cant wait to smoke one day .
My drop dead favorite of their line was the Punch Chatue M , which i wish tney still made . I enjoyed the After Dinner , Pita , Rothchild and my God the now long gone Hoyo Cuban Largo ( i smoked one each morning ) . Id guess theyre still good today , bjt the Punch Corojo wrapped cigars back then wete stellar , thoughbthey wete only realesed every so often . I couldn't sell boxes of them because thatcwouldnt be enough to go around to all the customers that wanted them when they did cone out here and there. Damn , they were really good

I really miss the Cuban Largo and I wish I still had some of those aging
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Scap

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:28 pm
steamboat wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:40 pm Smoking a Punch Churchill, while listening to the El Chapo case, hoping he gets acquitted. What can i say, i always go for the underdog.

Now yet talking ! Back when I had the shop , Villazon products ( Punch / Hoyo de Monterey) outsold everything, even Fuente during the cigar boom years . I have no idea how many of their Rothchilds / Robusttos I sold .,. Man , they were excellent . Villazon was one of tne few companies that didnt suffer quality issuex during the cigar boom years . Cigars were at their worst in history during that time , they truly were
I have a number of cigars aged in cedar since I sold the shop which was over 20 years ago. I have two Punch President Maduros that i cant wait to smoke one day .
My drop dead favorite of their line was the Punch Chatue M , which i wish tney still made . I enjoyed the After Dinner , Pita , Rothchild and my God the now long gone Hoyo Cuban Largo ( i smoked one each morning ) . Id guess theyre still good today , bjt the Punch Corojo wrapped cigars back then wete stellar , thoughbthey wete only realesed every so often . I couldn't sell boxes of them because thatcwouldnt be enough to go around to all the customers that wanted them when they did cone out here and there. Damn , they were really good

I really miss the Cuban Largo and I wish I still had some of those aging
The rare corojos used to be an amazing stick.
After a few years of releases, they just went downhill though.
Scap

Currently nubbing a Por Larrañaga Petit Corona.
These little sticks are friggin amazing.
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

steamboat

Islayphile wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:51 pm Image
How did you like this stick? i want to smoke one, and almost bought one the other day, my local here in Maine has Snakebite.
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

steamboat wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:00 pm
Islayphile wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:51 pm Image
It was pretty good...well worth a go

How did you like this stick? i want to smoke one, and almost bought one the other day, my local here in Maine has Snakebite.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Dear Sweetie is out for the evening, so I've lit up a John Bull. Gotta say, I'm really enjoying it.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Whalehead King

I'm not smoking it yet, but I got it in the mail. It comes in a box of one for about $11. I figured for eleven bucks it'll be a good smoke and I wanted the box. I could use a flip-top wooden box that holds one cigar. Surprise. It's not a flip-top.

Victor Sinclair Emperor. It is a box of one cigar. I didn't read the dimensions of this cigar beforehand. Is it gonna be quality or is gonna be quantity? I don't know. It's an intimidating ring gauge, that's for sure. I'm not going to smoke it yet, so it's probably premature to post it in this thread. I just look at the box and wait until I have a couple of hours to smoke the monster-sized novelty cigar inside. I hope is both quantity and quality, but one never knows. I'm not the biggest Victor Sinclair fan. I find them fine enough bur nothing to go out of my way for. Now I've got foot-plus box on my desk waiting to be explored.

Has anyone else been foolish enough to be tempted by this and put a flame to it? I will in good time, when I have a whole afternoon to dedicate to nothing else besides smoking a giant cigar while reading a good book while I sit in my garden.