What Are You Snuffing™

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Just attacked the Navy sweet .. its gonna be one of those days . Ill try not to do more
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Riff89

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:05 am Just attacked the Navy sweet .. its gonna be one of those days . Ill try not to do more
Ruff after a 3 day snuff bender.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Riff89 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:52 am Image
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:05 am Just attacked the Navy sweet .. its gonna be one of those days . Ill try not to do more
Ruff after a 3 day snuff bender.

Damn near ! I swear , if I wanted to quit smoking , all Id have to do is snuff . When i snuff , I dont want any kind of smoking .. its weird and scary
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Oh yeah! The Spotsylvania Food Lion strikes again! Gonna have to go back up there again soon.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I just got back from my haircut and took a root-a-toot of some Garrett Scotch Snuff. Now I'm going over to WAYS and tell ya what I'm loading up to shmoke!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:28 pm I just got back from my haircut and took a root-a-toot of some Garrett Scotch Snuff. Now I'm going over to WAYS and tell ya what I'm loading up to shmoke!
See, no one sells this where I live. At least not that I have ever seen.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Citizen B wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:59 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:28 pm I just got back from my haircut and took a root-a-toot of some Garrett Scotch Snuff. Now I'm going over to WAYS and tell ya what I'm loading up to shmoke!
I'm with Fats on that.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:01 pm
I'm with Fats on that.
His house is about 2 1/2 miles from mine. It's pink with 'FD' in the wrought iron grillwork around his from porch.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Let me know if there is an American snuff you want. They've got them all in Old Virginny.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Dr Uhaha wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:15 pm
Let me know if there is an American snuff you want. They've got them all in Old Virginny.
I really don't much about these snuffs because the only time I've ever seen them was when I took my motorcycle on backroads from Boston to New Orleans----neither one a snuff-friendly city. I have never tried it.

I might take you up on packing up a sampler of your choice for me. I am very interested in these vs. the herbal snuff blends I find easily online. I can't find tobacco snuff online, though, I admit, I haven't looked recently. I might take you up on the offer.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.