What Are You Snuffing™

Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Dr Uhaha wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:24 pm [mention]Thelonious monkfish[/mention] [mention]Houtenziel[/mention]

I'll be touring them over the next week, finishing on Cheeta. Really glad I Googled instructions on use first - even the faintest sniff of the Plum Cake gave me friendly jolt. 8-)
The burn means it's working.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:28 pm
Dr Uhaha wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:24 pm [mention]Thelonious monkfish[/mention] [mention]Houtenziel[/mention]

I'll be touring them over the next week, finishing on Cheeta. Really glad I Googled instructions on use first - even the faintest sniff of the Plum Cake gave me friendly jolt. 8-)
The burn means it's working.
Yep, that and if you get a good dose you can kinda feel your pulse in your nose..if that makes any sense. It will.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Greeting the day with some Aztec - very nice.

So... who are the best online retailers for snuff?

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Dr Uhaha wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:16 am Greeting the day with some Aztec - very nice.

So... who are the best online retailers for snuff?

Cant' buy snuff from a US based retailer online. mrsnuff.com is good. You can buy direct from Toque and McChrystals(although McC has some limits on which ones they will send stateside). Also check out https://www.snuff.me.uk/
They sometimes have stuff that mrsnuff doesn't, or they are cheaper on things.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

McChrystal's O&G all day long. It is just finally starting stay humid here, so I can open up the snuff cellar. For whatever reason I have a hard time with snuff when it's really dry outside, and especially with all the wildfire smoke. It's nice to finally feel that familiar menthol blast again.
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Just throwing this out there, since I live in a state that sucks... :D
If any of you can get any of the classic American snuffs like Tube Rose, Red seal, Tops Sweet, or any others that I have undoubtedly haven't heard of, I would be much obliged to figure somethin' out with you.. ;)
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Houtenziel wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:39 pm Just throwing this out there, since I live in a state that sucks... :D
If any of you can get any of the classic American snuffs like Tube Rose, Red seal, Tops Sweet, or any others that I have undoubtedly haven't heard of, I would be much obliged to figure somethin' out with you.. ;)
The res by me has tins of Garrett Scotch for about $10.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:58 pm
Houtenziel wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:39 pm Just throwing this out there, since I live in a state that sucks... :D
The res by me has tins of Garrett Scotch for about $10.
I really like Garrett Scotch. I think I can still get it here for about the same price. I might hit you up on that if my source runs dry.
― Theodore Roosevelt
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Samuel Gawith Aniseed
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Toque Coke. Liked this one a lot. 👊🏻